Ziva David:our love Chapter 10

Ziva's P.O.V
Tony drives me home for another time.I feel like we have a date but it's not.I have stopped crying because I don't want to make Tony fell sorry about me.I want to be strong.
-"hey" he says and he holds my hand like old times.
-"what happend? Are you worrying about something?"
He asks and I answer normally
-"No, it just ...anything. Lately I was thinking about my father.About my family and I realised you're the only one. "
He loses the control of the car and I grabbed him but he regains it soon.Fortunately , I was okay.Only se bruises and cuts. Tony's hand was full of blood. I was now worrying about him
The only person I was carrying anymore.
I called the ambulance. Cop cars came after 3 minutes. I had to explain.
GIBBS:why Tony and you were together?
A reasonable voice spoke to me and an insane voice said me to lie for million time.
-"I have broken the rule"
-'which rule?"Gibbs asks
-"12 " I say
-"okay " he hugs me and I really wasnt expected that.I roll my eyes when Gibbs wasn't seeing and I ran towards Tony.He is alive and he spells my name : Zee-Vah ...
-"TONY" I yell.
I don't know what to do but I'm glad Gibbs understands me.
He kisses my cheek and he says I need to rest.I can't hear him . Fortunately or not I want to be with Tony now, who hears me and he advises me whenever I ve got a problem.
The ambulance took him away.I can still feel his voice and his hand at my hand and the passion between us.
I go home.I can't sleep.Its a nightmare, I repeat to myself a million times.But it's not.
I take my car
I drove as fast as I can and I go out of the car safe and sound.I lied to the reception about an investigation of NCIS about the local hospitals.I need the room.Where are you? I whisper again and again.I find a door and I knock.
-'yea' I missed his voice.
I open and I see him.He has his hand and his leg broken and a lot of bruised on the head.
He would be fine, I think.
-"Zee-Vah, why are you here?"
The same game.As the old times again.
-"I guess I can't live without you"
-"Come here" he says and I do
-" I will be fine" his whispers make me feel different.
-"you will be fine" I repeat, he kisses me.He is the same Tony.