Ziva David:our love Chapter 4

Tony's P.O.V

ziva came and hugged me.I could feel her pain through her body. I didn't know if I could help but at some point I think she felt safer than before.
I wake up.After a night in the hospital i am feeling numb.I have started squirm because Ziva was already awake.
I smiled and I said
-"Did you have a good night?"
She didn't respond but I knew the answer.It was an obvious no.
She turned around and she looked at me.I didn't know why but I liked it.
-'Ducky.."
She started saying but I came closer and I hugged her in worry.
-"What happend to Ducky?" I said almost whispering.
She shook her head.I saw a paramedic, probably with Ducky and he had bandaged.
We went to his room.The room was smelling awful. Ziva gazed at Ducky who seemed lifeless.The monitor was moving.He could live
Ziva requested me to leave them alone, and I did.

I went out and I breathed some fresh air.

Ziva's P.O.V
Tony left the room and I get closer to Ducky s bed.
-"Ducky, don't leave us ok?" I said
-"We love you.We are your family."
I whispered and I hoped him to understood what I just said.
Tony entered after a couple of minutes.He lean on Ducky s bed too and he feels his soreness.
After the heart attack he must be feel....weird he may thought.

I opened my phone
I saw calls from Gibbs. I called back and I explained him.
He let us there and he said us to protect Ducky.

Ducky s P.OV
I saw two blurry figures.They must be Ziva and Tony.I heard something Ziva said to me before .
I needed to rest.I was sick , my head was killing me and I couldn't walk.I have to regain my "powers " I thought and I slept.
Ziva and Tony had left the room so I thought that together are better.After Ziva's father death , Tony has been there for her , for what she needs.It was my last thought.

Back at ncis.
Gibbs: Ducky had a heart attack , why no one told me.
I flicked through a book but my thoughts were on Ducky.I was ready to visit him at the hospital when Ziva called me

Ziva:Tony and I left Ducky at the hospital.Doctors said that he will be fine.
Gibbs: Ok, I will visit him to ensure.Thanks for letting me know
Ziva: Ok, boss

Normally, Ziva and tony should have been here.Where are they?
I stopped worrying enough. I packaged my things and I visited Ducky.