Ziva David:our love Chapter 8

Ziva's P.OV

I was on my bed and I was thinking.I was thinking about Tony.I couldn't stop.I had a headache. I get up and I took an aspirin.The phone rang.
Tony of course, I thought and I smirked a little.
-'hey, sorry for ..you know, what happend' he said and I ..I forgave him
-'it's okay.' I said and my voice sounded cold
-'Are ya ok?' He asked and he said
-'can I come to your place for today? My father came and I can't bear him anymore'
-'you're welcome' I answered and I knew I was insane. Me and Tony , together for a night? You must be crazy..I thought.
The thing with Tony is that whenever he appears he confuses me and I lose my logic and I can't control my feelings. This is why I lo- ike him.

Tony's P.O.V
I was exhausted. I told Ziva a lie.My father didn't actually came.I want to see her adorable cute face and her big smile.I was at her house and she opened the door.I did my thing; I laughed and I sat on her cough like a cool guy.She came and she sat next to me.The TV was already opened so I did that I watched the programme
I didn't look at the TV for a moment and she noticed it.She looked me and we both blushed. I hugged her and she hugged me too and we didn't broke the hug.
My mind was full of dirty thoughts and I don't know why.I life her eyes, her style and everything but the whole thing with our jobs is exhausted.
She leans to kiss me.Her lips touched my lips and I responded. I took her waist and she sat on my lap.I was so happy.Thats what I wanted.
-'hey Tony, the t-shirt. ...out' she ordered and I did it.
We were on the cough.Now, we are into the bed room. I like the atmosphere.Her things are around us and it isn't tidy enough.
I smile and we continue.So does she.She is so hot.

Ziva's P.O.V
I don't know if I'm doing the wrong thing.Rhe sure thing is that I'm not gonna regret it.I waited a lot.My feelings for Tony was clear.
-'I love you' I whispered and if only he could hear me
-'louder' he said and I did it.
-"I love you too" he said and I stopped.
-"you really do."I said and he nodded. -'I can't live without you "I said and he grabbed me and we continued.

Next morning I woke up and I saw Tony.He was naked.We put some clothes and we were ready.
The hour was 8:00 and we were late.
Gibbs sent me to an interrogation and Tony left the squad room with the boss.I still feel his kisses and I get nervous.