Ziva David:our love Chapter 9

Ziva's P.OV
I was at NCIS and I was trying to solve the case.A dead marine and a killer who push him into a deep sea after punished him.His face had a lot of bruises and a knife was at his back.I have to inquire a suspect.He was the master key.
After 20 minutes and he didn't said a word.We had a warrant to open his house so do we.
His house was empty.I don't know how it happens.Maybe he knew everything and he seems to have planned everything in case of testing him.
I finished the daily work.Tony was back.I stared at his desk and he looked me back and said what? .
I said Paris and he remembered everything.He was so lovely.For once more , I couldn't stop watching his eyes and the way he does everything. He was typing.No break.He drank some water and he continued.So, I went up to Abby's.
-"hey Abbs" I sai
-"hey, we have a lot of time to you know speak each other.What do you do?" She asked and she was right.
-"you know...stuff" I answered
-"what kind of stuff? " she asked and Mcgee interrupted before I get answered.
-"Hey, Abbs , I would ask you.."and he sees me.He stops and for a reason I think they're dating each other.Gibbs knows that?It was the first question.I didn't ask obviously.
So, when mcgee leaves Abby blushes and she says
-"Talk to you later Tim" I look at her .She says :yeah...
I knew my theory was true.They seem so cool together.I love them.
-"what about you?" She smiles
-"me...no who told you that? "I said and I wanted to hide my feelings
-"Sit' she told me and I sat
-"Who is he?"she asked and I couldn't tell her a lie.
-"No..One " I said though
-"Oh, c'mon you just learnt my secret, let me know yours" she exclaimed.
-"I had an 'adventure' with.."
-"whom?" I can feel her agony
-"Tony" I said and I can't look at her.
She comes and gives me the abby style hug and I am thanking her.
-"So, how it all started?"
-"You know? Basically , I stood that after and before my father's death he is the only one who cares about me , who helps me and ..."
I was crying.
-"what is it?"
-"It's a dream" I said.How can I miss my father ? He hated me , he wanted me to be a person I didn't want to.When I first abducted to NCIS he didn't want to be with the 'enemy'.He made me hate Tony, Abby the team who now is my house my friend and even my family.
A clue appeared on the screen Abby had scheduled. I saw it and I hugged her and I took the elevator.Tony was inside.He saw my tears.We were at the parking.He would take me home.

How do you find it guys?