Chapter 2

Updated: Oct.1st,2015
Words: 935

Addie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kara and I both had our bags and we're slowly following the boys into the house. Kara seemed excited, I mean I was too. It's just bad things have happened to me so I don't trust as easily.

As we walked into the house, I gasped. It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen. It was so open. To the left is a crystal stair case. So elegant.

"This is your new home." Liam said.

Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Can we see our rooms?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure." Harry said.

We followed Harry up the stairs and into a room. It was all blue with a blue and white bed spread. It was beautiful. I looked around and discovered a walk in closet the size of my old room.

Then we walked into Addie's room. The walls were a medium purple with a purple and black bed spread. I noticed a door and opened it. IT CONNECTED OUR ROOMS!!! Yassssss. I'm overly happy now.

"Girls we need to go shopping!" Louis yelled from downstairs.

I loved shopping so I ran downstairs. Addie did too but slower. Still cautious.

We hopped into a normal car this time and drove off to mall. Once we parked, Addie and I jumped out of the car.

"Hurry up!" I whined.

The boys laughed and ran after us into the mall. I saw a Aeropostale shop and pulled Addie inside.

When we left, we found matching leather jackets. Nothing else that we liked. Then, Addie dragged us into Garage.

I swear she was addicted to that store.

Inside, we found some jean shorts, matching belly shirts and crop tops. A few dresses too.

We made the boys go into 4 more stores. Ardene's, Foot Locker, Louis Vuitton and Jimmy Choo.

In Ardene's we bought things like we did in Garage.

Foot locker, we bought some 5.0 shoes for running. They are super light and comfy. They make you feel like your running in bare feet.

Next was Louis Vuitton. We bought heels and boots. A lot of them. When we went into Jimmy Choo, we basically bought the same thing.

Then it was time to go home. We had all the boys bring our bags up to our rooms and we unpacked together. Well, the connecting door was open so we could talk.

When we were done, we decided to change into pj's. I had shorts and a tank top. While Addie had sweats and a tank top.

Before we went downstairs, I asked Addie a question.

"Why do you wear bracelets?"

"I always have. I just like them." She replied quickly.

Without another word, we went downstairs and sat on the couch. Then we got called for dinner. It was pizza. I LOVE PIZZA!

"PIZZA!" Addie and I screamed out.

The boys laughed at our craziness. We all are our pizza in silence, until Zayn's phone rang.

"It's Simon." He said before walking off.

All of us were finished eating before he ever came back. While we were sitting in the living room, I decided to put on music. I clicked Drag Me Down by One Direction and my sister and I started shouting the lyrics.

"I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby your a boat
Baby your my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
The shell of a man who could never be his best
If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone, yeah

All my life
You stood my me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby your a boat
Baby your my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
The shell of a man who could never be his best
If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone, yeah

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, Nobody
Nobody can drag me down"

By the time we were done, all the boys were looking at us with amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to tell you something. We have a band." Zayn said.

"OH MY GOD! That's so cool! What are you called?" Addie exclaimed.

"We're One Direction." All the boys spoke.

#^%*$@&#^%*$@&#^%*$@&
It's Author here. BTW, the picture at the top is Addie. I will be posting pictures of my own, made up characters and their outfits. I hope you look forward to my updates.

NO! They look forward to hearing from me.

Shut up Bold!

You shut up Author!

*whispers* could you guys stop fighting.

Sorry Italic.

Do you guys care?

Of course I care.

Favouritism. Bleh.

Get out!

COMMENT

VOTE BITCH

SLAY

FOLLOW

Kisses💋,
                -A