Chapter 8

Updated: Oct.25th,2015
Words: 1005
Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Today. Today was the day that we were leaving. Going on tour. Traveling the world, like I've always wanted to do. Especially with my sister.

I looked at my clock and groaned. 3:30am. Really boys. FUCKING REALLY!? I dragged myself out of bed and towards my closet.

Once I finally reached the doors, due to my lazyness, I swung them open. I looked around and after about 15 minutes, finally found what I wanted to wear.

My hands snatched the clothes from the hangers and threw them onto the bed. Once I had grabbed some shoes, I hastily grabbed my clothes and rushed into the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and washed myself with strawberry scented body hair wash.

After I finished and was out of the shower, I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I had grabbed a pair of black ripped skinnies, a black jumper that says 'I woke up like this' and some folded over ankle boots.

I walked back to my room and slipped a black beanie over my head before going downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I saw all the boys and Addie. The boys were the usual, which was weird since its like 4:00 in the morning.

Zayn looked a little extra tired but his hair was on fleek👌.

Louis was his little carrot eating, hyper self.

Liam was actually a lot different. He was trying to fix his hair and looked way overtired. He also looked really stressed. The tour I guess.

Harry was snap chatting a fan but with no flirty responses. That's- oh wait! There it is. Typical Harry.

And Niall, Niall is fighting over food with the 5sos boys. Oh god. Please don't spill it all over my- never mind.

"REALLY YOU GUYS?!" I screamed.

"What?" Ash asked with his puppy eyes. Not gonna work Ash.

"CLEAN UP MY FLOOR!" I yelled back. The boys hung their heads and walked away to go get the cleaning supplies.

I realized that Addie and I were the only ones dressed fashionably. She had maroon jeans with a cropped black jumper, black pumps and a maroon beanie.

Her jumper was awesome and looked really comfy but I would wear a tank top with it instead of just a bra.

But that's Addie for ya...

"We're leaving! Get into the car!" Paul screamed as he came into the house.

All of us grabbed our suitcases and hopped into the van. Once all of us were in, we started towards the airport.

Once we arrived at the airport, security surrounded the boys with Addie and I in the middle. I guess they were really worried about us getting mobbed by fans.

I don't even know why they would be here. It's like, 4:30 in the morning. Weird. I guess they are dedicated fans.

All I could hear was screaming as we made our way into the building. I let out a deep breath when the doors closed behind us and the screams became a little drown out.

I dragged my half asleep body onto the private jet with my bag behind me.

We dropped our bags and hopped onto furniture. I laughed when Addie came in last cause there were no seats left. She sighed, curled up in Zayn's lap and fell asleep.

Before I knew it my eyes had closed. The last thing I felt was being lifted onto someone's lap before I fell into a deep sleep.

~~{£} 13 Hours Later ~~{£}

I woke up to by brother carrying me out of the plane.

"Can you put me down?" I asked Liam.

He nodded and set me down so I could walk. I grabbed my suitcase and caught up to Addie.

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing." She replied shortly

"Who do I have to kill?!" I half-shouted worriedly.

Addie whipped out her phone clicked on a few things and threw it at me. I looked on the screen and saw Zayn kissing his girlfriend Perrie.

"That's Zayn's girlfriend." I said matter-o-factly. Not understanding why she was upset. I thought about it for a minute before it came to me.

"You like Zayn!" I gasped.

She nodded her head and looked at the ground. Then I realized that the boys were waiting for us in the car.

We climbed in the car and pretended to act normal.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked Addie.

I looked at her and saw a tear drip down her face. I frowned. I don't like seeing her sad.

"Nothing." She said wiping away her tear and putting in her headphones.

I sighed, knowing that there was no way to make her feel better at this point.

~~{£} At The Hotel ~~{£}

Once we got to the hotel, I dragged Addie to our room and sat her down.

"You have to get over this. Please. It will be healthier for you I promise. Okay?" I asked.

"I'll try." She assured.

We hugged and walked out of the room. Everyone was watching a show. Supernatural our favourite!! When we sat down they clicked start.

It got paused after an hour and a half cause of a knock on the door. Zayn got up and opened it. There stood Perrie, he brought her close and kissed her with passion.

I looked at Addie who was curled up with Niall crying. 

"Can you come lay down with me daddy?" She asked.

"Sure love." Niall replied.

He carried her into our room and they layed there until morning.

Niall's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Oh. My. God. She called me daddy! She's excepting me as her father, I'm so happy and I know that the boys will be too.

I look down at my princess laying there. She's so beautiful, I wish we looked more alike but who cares. I think I'm going to take her shopping tomorrow just because.

"Daddy." She whispers sleepily.

"Yes princess?" I ask.

"He broke my heart." She said before falling back asleep.

Who broke her heart?