Chapter 11

Updated: Nov.26th,2015
Words: 679

Addie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh god. Oh no. No no no no. He can't know. Relax Addie maybe he knows something else.

"Wh-wha- what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered

Ash didn't reply, he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall.

"This." He said before pulling off my bracelets.

I look down to my feet holding back tears. Unsuccessfully, a few tears make their way down my face.

"Baby..." Ash trailed off, lifting my chin. "No more okay?"

"Okay." I agreed.

Ash gave me a big hug and helped clean up my face so I didn't look like I was crying.

"Let's get back out there?" Ash asked me.

I nodded in agreement before grabbing his hand and waking back out to the boys. And Kara.

When we walked in the room, everyone was staring at our intertwined hands. I dropped it immediately.

"What the FUCK is this?!" Liam yells

"It's nothing. He was just trying to make me feel better." I replied, agitated.

"5 Seconds of Summer your on!" Stage person yelled.

The boys ran out onto the stage yelling and jumping around. They sang their songs and made girls in the audience faint and cry.

Once their set was over and they came off, I rolled my eyes and pushed MY boys onto the stage.

Kara ran to Calum and kissed him. When they broke apart, he pulled her closer and whispered something in her ear.

She huffed and pulled away, walking towards me. Kara grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty dressing room.

"Why did you not pull Niall off Cal?" Kara asked me.

"You've been ignoring me and putting me through emotional pain so I figured you should go through the same." I explained.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. Why'd Niall want to kill Cal anyway?" She questioned.

"Cause you phoned me and I heard you guys having sex." I replied.

"Oh. And I'm sorry for ignoring you. I've never had a boyfriend I love this much so I guess I was overexcited. From now on we'll be sisters again." Kara stared.

"Promise?" I whispered.

"Promise." She confirmed.

We hugged each other and skipped back outside, where the boys just finished their concert.

All of us headed back to the tour bus and the boys took showers. Once everyone finished, we were all sitting around the living room of the 1D bus.

"I want to go out. Anyone want to stay?" Mikey asked.

Liam and I raised out hands. Why didn't he want to go party? Whatever.

"Addie come help me pick out my club clothes." Kara requested.

We walked to her room and I picked out a tight, strapless, dark blue dress that came just below her mid-thigh.

Kara stripped her sweats and top before changing into the dress I picked out.

"Bye!" She yelled as she grabbed her shoes and ran out to the car.

I sighed and sat on the couch next to Liam.

"Wanna play COD?" He asks.

"Sure." I say blandly.

We grab the controllers and login. I picked my account KeenRocket0192 and Liam picked his.

Our game went on for a few hours. I kicked his ass 50 to 25. Loser.

"You Buttface!" He yelled jokingly.

Liam grabbed me and I tried to get away but, he held me down and tickled me.

"Liam, Liam stop!!" I screamed laughing.

When he finally stopped, our faces were an inch apart. He leaned in and I closed me eyes.

Then, our lips touched and I felt fireworks and sparks everywhere.

We pulled back and he rested his forehead in mine.

"What the fuck is going on?" A voice asks.

#^%*$@&#^%*$@&#^%*$@&

Omg! I'm so sorry about not updating holy shit. I've had major writers block. This is so short too I'm so fucking sorry.

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to Midnight_Darkness_  for commenting and wanting me to update. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu.

And I didn't update last weekend cause my birthday was on Saturday omfg yassssss! Anyway thanks for being awesome readers!

VOTE

FAN

SLAYYYYYY

Kisses💋,
                 -A