Chapter 12

Updated: Dec.7th,2015
Words: 735

Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
"What the fuck is this?"
I asked.

Addie jumped apart from
Liam. An stood up in front of me.

She looked behind me and saw Ash. He looked furious. His eyes were dark and full of anger.

I pulled Addie to her room.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Nothing. We were playing a game,then he tickled me when I beat him, and after he kissed me. That's all." Addie replied.

"Promise?" I questioned.

"Promise." She confirmed.

We walked back out to the living room where Cal pulls me onto his lap and we start watching a movie.

There's no room left on the couch for my sister, so Ash lets her sit on his lap.

After the movies over 5sos and I head over to their bus for sleep. Before I could leave, Addie called me back.

"What ya need?" I asked.

"Sleepover with me? Haven't had one since adoption centre." She questioned me.

"Sure!" I say.

I pulled out my phone and texted Cal telling him that I'm sleeping over with Addie.

"Hey girls wait." Niall says.

"Yes daddy?" Addie asks.

"Addie can't be your real name. What is it?"

"You'll find out one day. Come on Kara." She urged.

We giggled and jumped into her bunk. Where we laughed and giggled the whole night.

~~{£} Next Morning {£}~~

I woke up and Addie was gone. My body bolted upward and I swung my legs over the bed.

"Addie!?" I yelled. 

"Here!" She yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen where everyone was eating McDonalds.

"What about me?" I asked.

Mikey grabbed a bag and threw it at me. I opened it and BAM! All my faves.

I smiled and sat on Cal's lap while I ate my food.

"Addie please tell us your REAL name?" Harry begged.

She sighed but told them anyway.

"My names Adelaide. I know. My moms Aussie so she named me after a freaking Australian city!" She rushed out.

"Your names Adelaide?" Zayn questioned, curious.

"Yes." Addie said exasperated.

"Your new nickname is officially Adele."

"Your kidding...." She trailed off.

After that we basically ate the rest of our breakfast in peace.

Calum's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
God, she is so beautiful I can't believe that she's mine.

I've seen some other guys checking her out while all of us are getting lunch or dinner.

That's it! I can't handle it anymore, everyone needs to know. I pulled out my phone, went onto Twitter and composed a new tweet

@Calum5SOS: This beautiful, sweet, amazing girl is my baby and I love her. My girlfriend is the most gorgeous girl on earth in my eyes. I love you baby❤️ @KaraPayne
'1 Attachment'

I looked up from my phone to see Kara pulling out hers.

"Go onto Twitter baby." I tell her.

"Okay babe." She replies.

Once I say that, everyone goes on Twitter. They all look at Kara, waiting for her response to my tweet about her.

"Awwww babe!" She said.

I smiled and leaned forward for her to kiss me. When she leaned forward I grabbed her waist and pulled her the closest I could get her to me.

"Wooooooo!" Michael screamed.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!" Zayn yelled.

"GET SOME!" Addie screamed.

I pulled back from the kiss and shook my head. I picked Kara up bridal style and took her onto the other bus to have some fun.

Harry's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Cal and Kara went into the other bus, I left. I went to take a walk around a park.

It hurt me seeing her so happy with him. She should be that happy with me. We have only known the girls for a months or so but, it feels like I've known her forever.

'What could I possibly do to win her over?' I thought to myself.

I'm so screwed. Calum is going to hate me. I'm in love with Kara Payne.

#^%*$@&#^%*$@&#^%*$@&

SO YOU FOUND OUT ADDIE'S REAL NAME! OMFG COMMENT HOW U FEEL!😊

I'm so so sorry guys. This is so fucking short and this chapter is shit. I had a busy week and a sad one too so I had some trouble writing this.

I know that this book is mainly about Liam's sister, Kara, but Adelaide's (Adele or Addie) POV will also be in this a lot. I will try to focus on Kara more though.

VOTE

FAN

SLAYYYYYY

Kisses💋,
-A