Chapter 9

Updated: Nov.9th, 2015
Words: 1024
Addie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up without the warmth of dad beside me and sat up confused.

"GET YOUR ASS UP!" I heard Kara yell at me.

"Fuck off." I mumbled into my pillow.

Next thing I know, Kara's dragging, literally dragging, me out of bed.

She threw me clothes and told me to go have a shower. So I did. Once I came out, I threw my clothes on, walked out and looked in the full body mirror.

"What the actual fuck is this?!" I whisper-yelled at her.

I was wear a push up crop top with palm trees printed on it with denim short shorts and 6 inch black heels. Like the shorts even showed the bottom half of my ass.

"I'm trying to help you show Zayn what he's missing. Duh." Kara said.

"Oh." I replied.

She helped me up and we walked out to the living room.

"Hey guys." I said casually.

I walked past Zayn, swaying my hips in the process and sat next to Niall.

"Hey dad."

"Hey." He replied.

We all sat around the living room watching movies all day. We watched 'Let's be cops' and 'School of Rock'.

All of us were smiling and laughing with each other until there was a knock on the door, Perrie.

Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
After I got Addie all dressed up to impress Zayn, I came out into the living room and sat beside Liam.

"Can I go to 5sos's room to chill with them?" I pleaded.

"Netflix n' Chill?" Liam teases wiggling his eyebrows.

I just stare at him until he caves and says yes.

"Thank you!" I scream as I dance my way out the door.

Louis pulls out his phone to text the boys and tell them I'm coming over.

When I knock on the door, Ash opens it and invites me into the hotel suite.

"HEYYYYY!" I scream at the boys.

They jump up and squish me in a hug. We all sit down and start playing truth or dare.

"Luke, truth or dare?" Michael asked.

"Dare. Duh."

"I dare you to call your mom and say 'Baby last night was the best night of my life.' Then say 'OMG MOM I CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER!"

"Your horrible." Luke spat as he pulled out his phone. He put it on speaker sun the phone rang and rang until Liz picked up.

"Hello? Luke are you alright?" Liz asked.

Luke sighed and continues with his dare.

"Baby last night was the best night of my life. OMG MOM I CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER!" Luke says really fast, then, hung up.

We continued playing truth or dare for a while until we got bored. Then we turned on family guy and laughed for a while.

~~{£} Two Hours Later {£}~~

I felt my phone vibrate under my leg and picked it up.

From: AddieBear😍