Chapter 6

Updated: Oct.7th,2015
Words: 1362
Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two days. Two days. And nothing has changed. Addie's heartbeat has gotten extremely weak a few times. She's literally dying.

I finally got out of bed to find something to occupy my mind. When I opened my closet, I grabbed the first thing I saw. A pair of high waisted black shorts, gray tank top that says "cute but phyco" and black flip flops. I did smoky eye makeup and black lip stick. One final look in the mirror and I was off.

Once I was out in the hallway, I started walking towards the game room. I never made it there cause I fell onto me butt.

"I'm so sorry!" The person quickly apologized.

They sounded Australian. So that rules out all my family. I tipped my head upwards and looked to see Calum standing above me. Oh my how hot is he. He's pretty fucking hot!

"Do you wanna watch movies in my room? To take your mind off things?" Cal asked me.

"Yah sure." I replied.

Before I knew it, we were racing to his room.

"I WIN!" I shouted as I got in the door.

I found that when I'm with Cal, I'm always smiling. No no no no no!!! I have a boyfriend. I just got together with Drew! I can't start to be liking Cal. Why is life so confusing.

After we stopped laughing and calmed down, we had to decide what movie to watch. One we both picked was Ted.

{£}~~ 2 Hours Later ~~{£}
We just finished the movie and I laughed so hard.

"Your so beautiful." I heard Calum whisper in my ear.

It gave me shivers. I smiled and looked down at my legs. That's when I noticed that his hand was really high up my thigh.

He looked me straight in the eyes and leaned in, then- BAM! The door swung open to reveal my brother, the one and only, Liam Payne. MOMENT RUINER! LIAM YOU DICK! Lol  just kidding.

Cal jumped away from me.

"You should go Kara." He stated.

"Fine." I huffed.

I was stomping back to my room when I realized something. He promised to keep me distracted. He didn't break it. Cal's still an asshole.

{£}~~ Next Morning ~~{£}
I decided I wanted to go see Addie.

When I arrived at the hospital, I sprinted straight to her room. I burst through the door to see everything how it was two days ago.

I spent hours upon hours with her. Everyone missed her. She was so weird. I never moved from my spot beside her.

"Please don't leave me, I need you." I whispered to her with tears in my eyes.

I let one fall down my face as my family walked into the room. Liam rushed over to me and cradled me in his arms.

"She's strong. She'll be okay." Niall reassured.

I feel bad for Niall. He's had a daughter, that he loves a lot, for only a few days and now she's in the hospital.

"We need to do an interview... and your coming with us." Harry said to me.

"Okay." I huffed.

The boys and I shuffled out of the room, I looked back at Niall who gave Addie a kiss on the forehead and mumbled 'I Love You'. I smiled. He really does care about her, not as much as me, but he still cares.