Chapter 19

Words: 651
Updated: Feb.16th, 2016

Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I strode out to the parking lot to meet my boyfriend who was teary eyed.

"What's wrong?!" I exclaimed, running to him.

My hands grasped his face to make him look at me but he pushed them away.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Ash." I choked out. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"No! But, a fan kissed me..." Ash trailed off.

"Did you push her away?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then were okay!" I said as I hugged him.

I heard him sigh and hug me back.

We walked back to the one direction bus, swinging our hands. When we opened the doors, we saw Addie laying across Lukes lap and he had fallen asleep.

I took a fast picture and pulled Ashton out. We went to the 5sos bus and layed in his bunk.

Both of us talked about random things and stole kisses and cuddles before we heard the door open.

Ash hid me behind him in his bunk so they couldn't see me. After they had all fallen asleep, we still talked, well texted, until I fell asleep on his chest.

When we woke up in the morning, Calum threw open the curtain with Mikey behind him.

"Get your whore out of here. We need to talk." He snarled.

I gasped. What happened to him?

"Dude. Lay off her." Mikey said.

"Just go" Ash sighed as he pushed me off his bunk.

I looked at him in disbelief and scoffed before running out of their bus and back to my sister.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Someone screamed. And then I heard a smash.

I ran through the door and saw Liam across from my sister and Luke.

"Your such a whore!" He shouted.

Then, he strode forward and punched Luke in the jaw.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE. SHE'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE!" I yell.

I walked forward, grab Addie's hand and pull her out the door.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"We're going to ditch these clothes, buy new ones then go find a friend." I explained.

She sighed and pulled me into garage.

An hour or so later we had gotten what we wanted and paid. We quickly changed in the mall bathrooms and threw our old clothes away.

I can out of the bathroom and waited for Addie. I was wearing a stroppy contrast mini dress and black flats.

Hearing footsteps, I turned around and saw Addie. She was wearing denim shorts, a sheer mesh cropped tank top and some black suede ankle boots.

Together, we walked to Starbucks and saw this girl with long, thick brown hair and a pretty face.

We walked over to her and tapped on her shoulder.

"Yesssssss?" She asked.

"What's your name?" Addie asked the girl.

"I'm Janie. You?" The girl- Janie, questioned us.

"I'm Kara and that's Addie." I explained.

Then, after we ordered Starbucks, we all sat down and talked for hours.

When I got a text from Ash telling me that he wanted me and Addie to come home. So I obviously asked if Janie could come too.

He said yes so we started walking back and she freaked when she saw the tour busses.

"Chill before we go in please?" Addie asked.

Janie just nodded and Luke came running out and swooped Addie up in his arms.

"Hey bestieeeee!!!!!" He screeched.

"Wait, who's this?"

#^%*$@&#^%*$@&#^%*$@&

Hey guys!!! Omg it's been so long and I feel like shit for not updating my book and I'm also grounded cause I kissed my boyfriend and my dad got PISSEDDDDDDDD so, therefore I am grounded right now and I'm sneaking this to update it lmao.

I'm risking getting grounded FOREVER so that I can update this book.

That's how much I love you guyssssss❤️

I won't be able to update for a while due to my grounding. So I'm sorry😢

Happy Valentine's Day btw😊

Kisses,
            -A💋