Chapter 25

Recap
~~~~~~~

Ash pulled me under him and continued kissing me, while hovering above me. He pulled off my shirt and I tugged on the end of his, signaling him to take it off. He took it off instantly and ran his hands down my body before grabbing the belt loops on my shorts.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked hesitantly.

I nodded and let him pull down my shorts. He took off his jeans and then our undergarments. Soon we were naked and well.....

I'm sure you know the rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 5

Updated: July 31st, 2016

Kara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in Ashton's bed naked and smiled to myself.

"Morning baby" Ashton mumbled

He gave me a kiss and wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed and snuggled further into him.

"Ash?" I asked looking at his face until he opened his eyes.

"Yes baby?" Ash questioned, peppering my faces itch kisses.

"Can you let me go? Please?" I pleaded.

Ash finally let me go and I threw my clothes on and put my hair up in a quick messy ponytail before quietly running into my room.

I closed the door and almost screamed when I turned around, seeing Addie and Autumn sitting on my bed staring at me.

"What the fuck you guys?" I whisper screamed.

"Well we were in here talking about how MICHAEL ASKED OUT AUTUMN and then we heard you and Ashton fucking. If you want it to be a secret try to be quieter." Addie ranted off to me.

I blushed scarlet red as Autumn told me about her reactions to all the things she heard. And I knew all the things he was doing when she was talking.

"OKAY! I get it. Just stop please" I breathed out. 

The girls laughed at me and told me to take a shower. When I got out, there were 3 outfits on the bed for us to chose from.

Of course Addie had the white cropped t-shirt, maroon skirt and white and maroon pumps

Of course Addie had the white cropped t-shirt, maroon skirt and white and maroon pumps. Autumn grabbed jeans, a white t-shirt that says "fry day" and some black converse.

I grabbed the only one left, and the only one my style. A loose black tank top and high waisted black shorts with some black flats.

Once we got dressed we made our way downstairs where all the boys are and sat at the island waiting for breakfast. Ashton came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"Holy Jesus, they're fucking like rabbits" Liam swore.

"Should've heard them last night mate" Michael replied, putting his arm around Autumn.

Everyone laughed and I blushed bright, turning around into Ashton's chest and hiding my face. But my cover was lost when Ash left to get me a yogurt from the fridge and my slightly flushed face was in view again.

All of a sudden everything got really quiet and I looked over to Michael, where he was lip locked with Autumn.

"Ooooooo" All of us cheered, making them pull apart and Autumn blush fiercely.

Finally someone's blushing other than me. They totally deserve each other though. They're so cute.

"I love you guys" I said as I looked at everyone around me smiling and I thought,

'This is what it's like being Liam Payne's Sister.'

#^%*$@&#^%*$@&#^%*$@&
Hey guys! I'm SOA sorry I've been gone so long damn. But I'm here now and I this was the last chapter.

I've been planning it for a while and this book is boring for me to write now and I didn't want to end it badly for you guys so I did the best I could.

Thank you for supporting me and this book. I love each and every one of you so much!!! Keep and eye out for my next book!

Kisses💋,
~A