Chapter 2: Birthday!

Ally's POV-
I walked out of his room to let him get dressed. I came back to Alex's room and sat on a old couch.

I woke up by someone shaking me.
"HIYA HAROLD!" I screamed in his ear. (Harold is a nickname that thy Harry hates) He play punched me, and as my comeback I give him a playful glare and go into Alex's bathroom. I straighten out my hair and flat ironed my hair. I walked by Harry not looking at him. He walked over and said, "Hi Ally have a nice morning." I said nothing. I walked down stairs to see Alex, RoN, AnD HeRmIoNe!
"HERMIONE! RON! Why didn't you guy tell me you where here." I asked.
"We came here just today." Hermione said as she petted a orange version of grumpy cat.
"Ron! How was Egypt?" I asked as Harry came down and bumped into my back.
"Hi Harold did you finally catch up to me?" I asked.
"I thought you were ignoring me?"
"Oh but you will never get me. No I was not. Yes I was. Blah, blah, Ba Humbug!" I said.
"Okay? What was that? What does Ba Humbug mean?" Ron asked.
I face palmed myself.
"I forgot you came from a wizard family. It was from a book call Christmas Carol. I just means in a way, 'Who Cares'!" I explained.
"Oh okay."
"You know Ron this is why you are my favorite friend. Stating the obvious and you funny short comments. And the fact that you are a...well....I don't how to say 'You Eat Like There's No Tomorrow' wait I just did say it?" I said as I went into deep thought.

I un-zoned out when Harry was waving a hand in my face.
"Mr. Weasley wants to talk to us." He said. I walked with him to where Mr. Weasley was standing.
"Ah here you are." He said as we came to him.
"You two are in grave danger." He said.
Well okay.
"Does this have to do with Sirius Black?" Harry asked.
"How did you know? Never mind that. I don't want you to go looking for him." He said.
"Why would I go after a murderer, don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me." Harry quoted.
"I want to speak with Mr. Weasley in private." I said. Harry left, leaving me with Mr. Weasley.
"Tell me everything you know about Sirius Black now, I need to know." I said after Harry was no where to be found.
"Sirius Black is the father of Alex Black. Don't tell her that just yet. Black traded Harry's parents' hiding spot into You-Know-Who."
"Voldemort." I muttered
"Don't say that name. Any way if Harry finds out you know what he would do. He would hunt Black down. At first I thought Harry knew but he asked why. I don't want you to hunt him down either."
"Okay." I said with a frown.
I wish I could tell Alex or Harry because I know that they are going to find out, find out I knew, then kill me. Not really, but...
I walked away from the spot thinking of something special everyone forgot. I hide my frown and sit in between Hermione and Alex. I ate-no shoved down my breakfast and run upstairs and jump onto my bed then laid down. I fell asleep wishing they knew today was my birthday.

"Wake up big head." Someone screamed in my ear. I punched their face for calling me big head.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"For calling me a big head," I said clearly, "Now let me sleep."
I ruffled my pillow and pulled up the covers. The covers were automatically pulled off me. I was dragged into the bathroom and pushed into the shower with my clothes still on. Alex was the person, of course. She turned on the water then closed the door and left. I pulled off my sticky, damp clothes and thorough them on the ground. Geez Alex just tell me to go take a shower. I clean myself up (you don't need details) and then wrapped myself in a towel. When I opened the door Alex grabbed me. She pointed to the clothes on the bed. It was a Suede camel colored dress. There was a pair of Velvet Sandals that were black. I put it on and then of course was shoved into a chair by Hermione. Oh, guess what time it is?
Boring makeup time. Not that makeup is boring just putting it on is. Hermione grabbed mascara and eyeliner. Then she added eye shadow and lipgloss. To add the colors to pop, she made my skin a tanner color than my tan/pale skin. I looked in the mirror and gasped. My blue hair didn't go we'll with the outfit so I changed it to brown for Hermione to curl into perfect curls. I looked really just...beautiful. I walked downstairs with my wand in my hand for everyone to gasp. Harry reached for my hand but,
"Don't touch my masterpiece!" Hermione teased. I snickered at her. I grabbed his hand and stuck my tongue out at her. He twirled me around and whispered, "Happy Thirteenth Birthday, Ally. I got something for you." He pulled out a blue box that was wrapped up. I unripped it and smiled when I saw a gold humming bird that was connected to a chain. It was a beautiful necklace. I smiled wondering how he knew my favorite animal was a humming bird.
"Do you want me to put it on?" he asked. I nodded as he pulled my hair slowly to one side. He clipped the necklace on me and kissed the nape of my neck. "Happy birthday." he whispered making goosebumps roll down my back. I smiled at him. I mental squealed when I remembered I can date now. I went over to where everybody else is and talked and chatted with everyone. My cake was made by Molly. It was a bright blue frosting cake with hot pink words in cursive saying, 'Happy Thirteenth Birthday Ally!' and there was a table that had 10 present laying there. (A/N
Bill and Charlie don't know her. Harry already gave her his. Then there's Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Alex, Liam, George, Fred, Molly, Mr. Weasley, and Percy.) Here's what I got;
Molly: Truffles, and a homemade necklace
Mr. Weasley (Author): A muggle IPhone!
Percy: Long stupid letter and homework organizer
Forge (Fred and George): Pranking Supplies, prototype candy that they just made (Puking Pastilles)
Hermione: An embarrassing book called 'Is It Just A Crush?'
Alex: My Favorite; Funny Shirts, 'Sarcasm University, Eye Rolling And Sass Major', 'Good Morning, I See The Assassins Failed', '99% Unicorn', 'I Have Flying Monkeys, Don't Make Me Unleash them', 'Shhh, No One Cares', 'There's No Way You Woke Up Like That.' And she got herself, 'I woke up like this.' Tee
Ron: CANDY! You are awesome Ron!
Ginny: A cute sweater that's pink
I thanked them all. I giggled at Alex.