Chapter 5: You Too!

Ally's POV-
I dragged her all the way to Dumbledore's office.
"Professor Dumbledore?" I called out after I said, 'Chocolate Cockroaches'.
"Yes Ally, Alex?" He said.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked. Dang. I already asked one!
"You've already asked one but go ahead." He said smiling at me.
"Okay here's the story-" I started.
"I know the story. I just didn't think her powers would activate so early. Usually it starts at fifth teen!" he muttered.
"Excuse me but what powers?" Alex asked.
"Oh RIGHT! I must mention it now. Knowing that you trust Ally who I know trusts you even though she wasn't suppose to tell anyone I'll tell you now." He said.
"What the what?" Alex said.
"Ally is different, so are you. I give both of you permission to tell Hermione ONLY. Ally you know it...Is and Seasoning and will become a Seasonist with training. She's like Mother Nature except she only control the seasons by her emotions. Alex you are a Believes someone who when she believe something that isn't real it comes to life. You will become a Believer with some training too." he explains.
"What other secrets have you not told me Ally." Alex asked.
"Quite a few that I'm not allowed to tell you. Dumbledore can I tell her EVERYTHING!" I asked.
"You know what to do."
I dragged her over to the Pensive and grab a piece of my hair.
"Dunk your head in on the count of three." I said.
"1...2...3!" I said as I dunked mine in.
It popped up with a little girl who had brown hair and was two. A man with her brown hair raised a stick in the air.
'Curio!' He screamed killing a child.
I had tears running down my face at this point. The two year old backed up and shouted for her mother. To make her father stop killing. Her mother raced down and yelled at her father and told him to stoping killing and that they had made that a rule after they got married. He told her softly that the dark mark is controlling him.
A new flash.
The little girl was three now, on a swing set. She watches through her fingers as her father and mother shout at each other in the yard. She started crying. It went on until her father shouted Avada Kadabra! Killing the little girl's mother. He was taken away to a prison the next day.
Another FLASH!
The little girl still three walked into the orphanage. She was now and orphan scared of the sun. She was shoved into a room where a man with no nose stood. He was pale white and had slit eyes. He turned to the scared girl.
"You will be mine Ally when you turn fifth teen." He screeched than disappeared. The little girl started crying. So did I.
New Flash!
The little girl now five was adopted by Mrs. Flitch. The woman was in her fifties and had a broad smile. The little girl was sent to her room on Number 6 Private Drive.
After that we un-dunked our heads.
"That was you?" she asked.
"Yup. Here are my secrets that didn't show,
You are the daughter of Sirius Black, sorry.
Harry's Godfather is your father, again sorry.
I have a crush on Harry, Duh.
And I am a seasoning!" I said.
"Okay so can I show you my memories?"
"Sure just pick a hair and plop it in." I said. She pulled her hair which I realized she had un-dyed pink.
We dunked our heads in.
'He killed the Potters! What am I going to do? Just stand here? Let Peter kill more people?' A man with messy black hair who had bags under his eyes asked.
"No. Kill him later maybe. But I don't want my husband to be a murderer. Plus you're a father.' A woman with Alex's blonde hair said. There was a little one year old in a cradle watching thus happen.
New flash!
The man with black hair was token to jail. He left a baby bottle of some potion with the one year old. His wife was crying like there's no tomorrow.
He said sorry to his kid and wife as he was brought to prison. The one year old drank the potion siping it confused at what she saw.
Flash!
The wife has her wand to her head.
'Avada Kedabra.' she muttered as she killed herself.
Flash!
A young fox searched the room for signs of food. It was about eleven years old now. The fox found a letter. It had HOGWARTS in printed on it.
Flashy?
The fox was in a snow storm when it arrived at a big castle, Hogwarts. She changed to a human and opened the doors. Dumbledore was waiting for her. He brought her to his office where she met another girl.
End of Flashy!
I hugged Alex and then she said,"I knew my father was Sirius.
I'm a Believes.
I am your prophecy and you are mine." She said. Wait what?