Chapter 15: Quiditch Match

Ally's POV
Professor Snape taught us again about tomorrow is the Quiditch match, though.

The game was stormy and Alex, Liam, Harry and I were on our game today. A lot of people got injured because of lightning. Oliver Wood was having a fit. I caught the quaffle and scored.
"TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!" Lee said.
If you forgot who's who:
I'm a chaser.
So is Liam and Alex.
Oliver is the goal keeper.
Harry is the seeker.
Fred and George are the beaters.
Harry twisted thorough the sky trying to see thorough the fog. From what I could see is that the Hufflepuff seeker, Cedric Diggory, was about to get the snitch. Harry was on his tail though. A Hufflepuff chaser grabbed the quaffle and scored.
"Ten points for Hufflepuff," said Lee.
Liam grabbed the quaffle. He passed to me and I passed it to Alex. Alex scored.
"TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!" Lee sang into the mic.
Another chaser from Hufflepuff snatched the quaffle. He guided all the way to the goal, but Oliver blocked him.
The same chaser grabbed the quaffle again and bumped thorough Fred and George. Once at the goal he gave it a try and made it.
I grabbed the quaffle and zoomed past and passed it to Alex. Alex passed it past Fred and George and gave it to Liam, who caught it. Liam scored making Lee happy again. Then I noticed I was screaming. Harry had been taken over by dementors and fell thorough the sky and was about to die. Dumbledore was super mad. He waved his wand and caught Harry with a spell.

After Harry was safe in one of the Wing's bed I took a shower and so did the whole team. I put on a shirt that said 'Paris is a good idea'. Also I put on jeans and mint green converses. Alex put on a shirt that said 'There's a 99.9% chance I'm tired' with jeans. She also put on sparkly grey converses with dark jeans. We both put on sweatshirts. Mine was a bright teal blue. Alex's was multi-colored, brownish grey, mint green, and navy blue. We walked to the wing when we heard,"He looks really bad." Which came from Ron.
"It was a fifty foot drop, you would look bad too," said Fred.
"Come on Ron, Let's go to the Astrometry tower and drop you down," Alex and I said in sync. We walked over to Harry's bed as he started to wake up.
"You fell from the sky." I said answering his confused look.
"Hufflepuff won," said Alex.
Harry slumped into his bed.
"No one blames you, Harry," said Hermione.
Ron then began to talk,"And there's something else, when you fell your broom kept on going. It bumped into the womping willow." Ron opened the blanket he was holding. There was Harry's broken broom. Harry put his head in his hand. My hand crept up on his other hand. My hand laid promptly on top of his.