Chapter 11: Professor Lupin's Classes

Ally's POV-
I have forgotten to mention everyone's favorite class, Defense Against The Dark Arts. Our Teacher is Professor Lupin. Today, though, our teacher got sick, and he was replaced with Professor Snape.
Let me say all of the other classes were better....
Flash------------Back------------
Class 1: Boggart
I flipped the time turner and walked to DADA with Mione and Alex. When we got to the room, we sat down at our desks. There was a huge wardrobe in the middle of the room. Professor Lupin had slightly ginger hair but it was mostly brown. He had a scar that ran down one side of his face. He smiled out to us. We pulled out our books but he shook his head and said, "We will not need our books today."
"Today we will learn how to survive a Boggart. Now everyone repeat after me, Ridiculous!"
"Ridiculous," everyone repeated.
"Yeah, this class is ridiculous," muttered Malfoy.
"Mr. Malfoy, is there something you would like to share?"
"Uh, no?"
"Okay, please stop talking over me."
"Now everyone take out your wands and say again, Ridiculous," Professor Lupin said.
Everyone took out their wands and said again, "Ridiculous!"
"Good, Mr. Longbottom please come forward."
Neville stood up and walked toward Professor Lupin.
"What's your biggest fear," Lupin asked.
Neville muttered something.
"What," Lupin asked.
"Professor Snape," Neville said.
Everyone snickered.
"Now do you remember your Grandmother?"
"Yes, but I don't want it to turn into her either."
Another round of snickers.
"Now can you remember her clothes?"
"Yes."
"Picture them in your mind. When I count to three say Ridiculous. 1...2...3!"
"RIDICULOUS!" Neville screamed.
Right when Snape came out he had on Neville's Grandma's clothes. Everyone laughed. Everyone took turns at the Boggart and made it funny. When it came to Harry who was in front of Alex, Mione, and I, Professor Lupin ran in front of Harry and the Boggart turned into a full moon.
"RIDICULOUS!" Lupin screamed. The moon turned into a yellow balloon.  Then the bell rang and out we went.
Flash------------Back------------Over
The next classes we so much fun.
Today, Professor Snape made us read fourteen pages in werewolves while the room was dark and cold. Then I realized something, Lupin has been gone only on full moons, he is terrified by full moons, and Snape is making us read a passage on werewolves! Lupin is a werewolf! Though, I'm not scared of him. He's the best teacher we've ever had! A lot better than the last few.
A/N Btw I forgot to add in Professor Lupin's classes when he's so important in this BOOK! 😁🤔 PS. I found out about how to use emojis!