Chapter 16: More Classes?

Ally's POV
Professor Lupin, Harry, and I were on a walk thorough the woods.
"I'm sorry about your broom, Harry." Lupin said, "Is there anyway of fixing it?"
"No," Harry said sadly. I was messing around on my IPhone that Arthur got me. I lifted my head up and took off my backpack. I pulled out the Lightning struck quaffle that was mine.
"Can you fix my quaffle, Professor Lupin?" I asked.
He took it and muttered a spell. The soot and ash vanished. I had a clean, but ripped quaffle.
"Repairo!" He said.
Why didn't I think of that? He handed me back my, now fixed, quaffle. I put it away.
"Dumbledore was mad that the dementors got on grounds." Harry said.
Lupin nodded, "Yeah, he was."
"I only wish I knew how to fight the dementors. Can you teach us?" Harry asked.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I'm sorry but I am taking like six classes, probably more, and you want me to take lessons? More Classes?
"I can't pretend I'm an expert," Lupin said.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
"Please?" Harry asked.
"Guess so."
Nooooooooo! Lupin was defeated! I took a sip of water. Great. More Classes! Owls soon flew to us. Fuzzy, my owl and Hegwid, Harry's. Fuzzy landed on my shoulder. I checked my watch. Not time to leave yet. We soon came to water.
Can I swim?
Sure.
Fuzzy took off from my shoulder and played in the water.
"Aren't you scared she will drown?" Harry asked.
"Nope."
"What if she almost does."
"I will get her."
Hegwid pricked Harry.
"Fine."
Hegwid took off into the water to play with Fuzzy. Fuzzy was Hedwig's best friend, they were both girls, though. Fuzzy's bright orange and white feathers stood out from the water. Hegwid's did not as much. Harry got a hold of my hand. Lupin had a first year's lesson to teach so he had left. Harry turned and gazed into my eyes. Maybe he was gazing at my lips. We leaned in when I felt a prick on my back.
Hi.
Ugh, Fuzzy!
What?
How old are you in owl years?
Six....owl years are the same as human years...
So I got you when you were three?
Yup, oh and wizard owl years, by the way.
Please play with Hegwid..
Awww...
Fuzzy left me alone with Harry. It was kind of awkward.
Awkward turtle, Awkward turtle, Awkward turtle....
Fuzzy?!
Hey you called it yourself.
Ugh.
Harry took my hand and I leaned on his shoulder.
I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then I ran away with Fuzzy following me.
Hey, Harry! Over here!
Fuzzy, you do know Harry can't hear you, right?
Maybe he can, hehehe.
Fuzzy!
Just kidding, just kidding...
Harry soon caught up and I ran into a tree. I didn't get hurt thankfully. Harry grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.
"Hi," I breathed.
"Hi," he said with a grin. He leaned in and kissed my neck. I hugged him tight.
"I don't know what I would do without you, Harry," I said.
You would live a life.
Shut up Fuzzy!
"I don't know what I would do without you either."
You would live a happier life with your parents because Ally's dad would not be alive and so would Voldy. Or you would live fine with Hermione, Ron, Alex, Liam and marry Ginny.
Hey!
Hehehe...
My owl is a psycho. Yay.