Chapter 4: Smiles

Ally's POV-

"WAKE UP ALLY WE HAVE A BUSY
DAY AHEAD OF US!" Hermione and Alex screamed. There was only 1 ONE class me and Alex weren't taking. Muggles Studies cause we really don't care about that crap but Hermione does. "I'M AWAKE STOP BEING DINGLE BERRIES!" If you don't know what dingle berry means it is animal poop or manure. I quickly get dressed and put on a tee that says, 'Good Morning. I See The Assassins Have Failed.'
And some jean shorts and red converse. I pull my robe over top and put on my best friend necklace.
Alex wore a running tank top that said, 'I Run To Burn Off The Crazy.' And some jean shorts and the rest was like me. We grab our time turners and wands as we also grab our book bags. We all hop down stairs to see Hermione waiting. We decided the other day that we would go for a run tonight!
I shoved down some toast as Mcgongal came by.
"Nice support to Gryffindor but next time just wear the uniform." she said. I looked down at my tee and smiled.

We had charms first. We measured the time perfectly and went to the class. We shoved our time turners into our shirts and practiced a  floating spell that was more complicated than Wingardium Leviosa.
In Moaning Myrtle's bathroom we span the necklace until we were where we were an hour ago. Mione was taking muggle studies so me and Alex just hanged out.
Once Hermione got back we walked to Ancient Runes. It was interesting. We smiled as a little young red-head woman introduce her self as Mrs. Carter. We ran back to moaning myrtle's bathroom and did the same thing.  We ran into Harry and Ron and walked with them to Divination. The lady looked like a silver bug. She was shiny and had big circle glasses. She told us that we are going to read tea cups. If you don't know what Divination is it is just Fortune Telling, and seers. The teacher was amazed by Tara and Dawn's work. "Two will leave one day." She said aloud as we left. We gave confused looks but kept walking. I bumped into Harry's back bouncing off and onto the floor. "Ouch!" I muttered. He held his hand for me to take. "Lady Ally."
"Sir Harry." I said as we connected arms. We walked onwards. We finally got to Hagrid's hut.
"Hi Hagrid." I said beaming at him. We walked to the forest and met up with Hermione, Alex, and Ron. Oh and Liam.
"Right! Now let me tell you what this creature that we will be studying today is. Hippogriffs!" He said as he pointed to two shiny colorful birds.
"Right now the rest is resting." He said, "Now who wants to meet them?"
Every one backed up as me and Alex stood forward and Harry stood in his spot.
"Ahh. Ally, Alex, and Harry. I knew you three would stand up. Bravest kids around." He said shaking his head. He told us what to do and we did it.
"Now since Ally and Harry bonded with the same one they will fly together while Alex is flying on Starlit. So Ally and Harry hop on Buckbeak." I hopped on first and Harry did it second. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I slightly blushed. A bunch of wolf whistles were sent our way.
"Shut it." Harry said. Buckbeak flew into the air. He guided us up and through the sky. I gasped at the sight. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" I said awestruck.
"Not for me." He said brushing my hair to the side. I blushed a deep red thankful that he can't see me. Buckbeak glided across the water. I pushed Harry in. Then I jumped in.
"Remember first year?" I asked.
"Yep." He said dunking me in.
"I feels like first year again." I said. We hopped back onto Buckbeak and he flew us back (is Buckbeak a he?)
"Why are ya'll wet." Hagrid asked.
"We had an incident." Harry said.
I snickered at that. Malfoy shoved through the crowd.
He bowed down like we did to Buckbeak then petted Buckbeack.
"You're not so bad you great brute," he said. The next moment went by in a flash. Buckbeak had RED EYES and Malfoy got scratch on his arm.
The new Buckbeak went straight at Alex. Thankful Harry said 'Stupefy' in time. I grabbed Alex's arm and dragged her to Dumbledore's office.