Chapter 14: Fourth year Malfoy

Ally's POV-
"Now remember the visits to Hogsmead are a privilege." Mcgonagal said.
Harry couldn't get his uncle to sign the form for Hogsmead though. I gave Grandpa my form. He rolled his eyes and signed it. I smiled at him. I am planning on making him get a haircut. Harry consulted Mcgonagal to sign his form.
"It's okay guys, see you later." Harry said. I ran up to Fred and George.
"Hey guys?" I asked with a grin.
"Hi paddle-won," they said in sync.
"Could I borrow your map, please?"
"Sure," they said getting out the map.
They handed the map to me.
"Thanks."
I ran back to Ron, Liam, Hermione, and Alex. I quickly stuffed the map into my pocket. I remember all of the secret passages, well not really but I know where they are. There is one in the candy shop.
"Can we go to the candy shop first? Pllleeeeaaasseeeee?" I asked (A/N she said please btw).
"Fine, I want a sugar quill anyways." Hermione said.
"I want a chocolate cockroach to pull a prank on my brothers." Ron said.
"I want to get candy for Harry." Liam said.
"I want CANDY!!" Alex and I said in perfect sync.
We skipped—well me and Alex skipped—to the new candy-shop. Once in I quickly sneaked past the guards to the downstairs. Alex had followed me. She had a grin on her face. I made the follow me motion. She followed me down and we walk—sorry, ran to Hogwarts through the passage. Once there we came out of a witch. Harry was just walking by. We grabbed him.
"Ugh, hi?"
"Hi!" Alex and I said in sync, again.
We dragged Harry through the passage. Once there we pushed on the trapdoor. Once we came out we walked over to our friends. We grabbed a lot of candy on our way.
Here's what we got...
8 sugar quills because they our favorite (4 for me, 4 for Alex)
Bertie Bot's Every Flavor Beans (1 box for me one for Alex) we are going to do the Jelly Bean Contest.
Gummy Realistic Spiders (5 to prank Ron)
4 Ever Lasting Gobstoppers: Willy Wonka is a wizard btw
2 Every Flavor Lollipop in one
That was about it. We hid the realistic spiders in our pockets and bought them along with the candy. "Why is 'Arry here?" Ron said with his mouth full of candy.
"Because we are awesome, duh."
Liam rolled his eyes. We skipped down the path until we bumped into someone.
"Watch it KID!" The person screamed. She had knee length blonde hair with evil green eyes. In her hair was a green hair strip that was like a bang. She wore a leather jacket. She flipped her hair making every boy near gasp.
"What are you staring at?" She asked.
"You, since you are so ugly," Alex said getting an angry wave.
"Raise your wand," I whispered.
She raised her wand and then Alex's power worked. I grinned. The girl saw herself with mossy blonde hair that was ugly and an ugly green color for her eye and hair.
She glared at us, and said, "Name's Victoria Sly Malfoy."
"Ally and Alex. Ally Crouch and Alex Black—sorry, Ally Sentairo." Alex messed up.
Victoria rolled her eyes.
A/N ps I messed up the order of the last three chapters, sorry. Good morning cookie owlets.
~CookieOwl