Chapter 17: Christmas Hogsmead

Ally's POV
Today was Christmas and we were going to Hogsmead. Harry was told by Hermione that he couldn't come. Hermione, Liam, Ron, Alex and I gazed up at the shrieking shack. Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle had to come and ruin it.
"Shopping for you dream home?" Draco asked. Crabbe and Goyle snickered.
"Leave us alone!" Hermione said.
"Don't you dare talk to me mudblood." Draco said, "Ally, why don't you leave the mudblood and her friends alone, and come hang out with us."
Draco randomly got hit with a snowball. Hermione, Alex and I giggled while Ron and Liam were scared to death. Crabbe's pants fell down. Goyle's hat got pulled over his eyes. We were in laughing fits. Draco got dragged around while Crabbe got kicked in the butt. Goyle's scarf pulled him from side to side.
"Come on," Draco said, "Let's leave." They followed after him.
"Harry!" We said—we meaning the girls, the boys looked like they were going to wet their pants.
We walked around Hogsmead when someone said Harry's name. Harry pulled the invisibility cloak over us and we crept inside. It was just me and Harry though. We followed them to a room.
"Now years ago, when Harry's parents went into hiding only few knew where, Sirius Black was one of them. And he told you-know-who," Mcgonagal said.
"He didn't just do that that night, he also killed one of Potter's friends, Peter Pettigrew. Sirius was very viscous he didn't kill Peter he destroyed Peter. All was left was a finger." Fudge the minister said.
"What could be worst than that?" The pub owner said.
"Sirius Black is Harry's godfather."
Harry ran out and held onto my hand, dragging me along with him. When we found a spot we sat down and he pulled the cloak off. Harry gasped for air. Our friends followed us. Harry sobbed. I patted his back.
"Harry what happened?" Hermione asked.
"He was their friend. And he betrayed them. HE WAS THEIR FRIEND! I hope he finds me, when he does I am gonna kill him."
"Shhhh," I said calmly.
Sure say shhh, but he is not gonna shut up.
Fuzzy!
Just saying.
Why are you just now talking to me?
Cause I feel like it, duh.
Ugh.
Why do you always end with Ugh?
I didn't respond. Harry stayed for a hour there sobbing while I patted his back awkwardly. I talked to Fuzzy most of the time though. When is he going to find out I knew the whole time.
Victoria found us a some point and scoffed. Her hand wrapped around her boyfriend's. Harry merely looked up.
Ohh, she gonna date Harry then break Harry's heart.
Shut the hole, Fuzzy.
But...My hole isn't very circular.
Shut it.
When it happens you wanna know what I'm going to say? I told you so.
Did you know I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the heck up.
Fine. Though I don't really like I told you so's brother.
For heaven's sake, shut the heck up!