Chapter 18: Professor Lupin's Class...

Ally's POV
"Today the spell I'm going to teach you is the patronus charm. Ever heard of it?" Lupin asked.
I raised my hand. Then I brought it down remembering that it wasn't actual class.
"The charm is a powerful memory that pulls it's happiness into power against dememtors. The creature that it creates is an animal that represents the person's strength."
Lupin smiled.
"It's very advanced," Lupin said.
"Now Harry's greatest fear is a dementor so I need to know yours."
He opened the chest and out came a Boggart. It changed itself to me and Alex.
"Ridiculous!"
Lupin put the Boggart back into the chest. He gave me a knowing look.
"I want you to repeat after me, expecto patronum."
"Expecto Patronum!"
"Harry you will go against the Boggart and Ally you will go against air."
"Expecto Patronum," I shouted. A mist of foggy air sprouted out. Lupin was shocked.
"Try again."
"Expecto Patronum!" A humming bird flew across the room, and I smiled.
"What memory did you pick?"
"I'd rather not say."
The first memory was of me and Harry in the woods.
The second one was of Alex and I just being together, happy.
Friends before men.
It took Harry about three to four tries.

The next day we went on a walk. Ron talked about his rat being eaten by Hermione's cat. Mione claims that Ron lost his rat. We soon met Hagrid who was throwing rocks into the body of water.
"How did the meeting go?" I asked.
"Well I started 'ff by saying Buckbeak was a good 'ippogriff. The Malfoy 'ame  and says Buckbeak is dangerous and will 'ill you before ya even know 'im. Then Malfoy says 'et's 'ill Buckbeak before he murders 'omeone."
Then Hagrid started crying. I felt so bad for Buckbeak.
"Can I have one last ride on Buckbeak?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess so."
I climbed onto the Hippogriff and then Harry crawled on.
Fly Buckbeak...
Buckbeak rose into the air. Harry grabbed my waist. I guided Buckbeak thorough the sky. I burst in tears right when we made it to the water.
Stop here for a moment.
Harry hugged me as my tears slipped down his shirt.
Why so sad, Ally?
You're about to die!
It will be okay.
No it will not!
I promise it will.
Can Buckbeaks see the future.
I'm a Hippogriff and yes we can.
Will you tell me?
No, sorry.
I sobbed harder as Harry rubbed my back.
"Hold it one second, I don't want to forget."
I took out my phone and took a picture of the head of Buckbeak and the view. I wiped away my tears.
Fly Hippogriff.
I didn't mean my name was Hippogriff.
Whatever. Fly Buckbeak.
The Hippogriff flew into the air and landed back at Hagrid's.
I gave Buckbeak one last hug.
Bye.
Bye. For now.
Then we walked back to the Gryffindor Common room where I crawled into my bed and whispered, "Good Night." Bye.