Imagine with Vegeta

-NOTE:Vegeta it taller than usual-

Kira is 18yr old girl who is pretty good at school,but she's not a nerd.She is attending the class with one boy named Vegeta,who is all bad ass.He is always angry faced and crossed arms.He hangs out with that other guy named Goku who is total opposite of Vegeta.He is always happy smiles and friendly.Laughs a lot and is a good student.Kira has a best friend Azera who is friend of Goku's.Azera is mostly like Vegeta,but that changes soon when someone says something that makes her laugh.She's different then.Kira,on other side,never liked hanging out with anyone except Azera.She was that type of a person who likes only one person and thats enough for her.Although she looks skinny and weak,Kira is really strong at the times she is really pissed off.-"Hey wanna go out tonight?",Azera asked while taking her stuff from her's locker.-"I dont feel like going anywhere",Kira replied.-"Why? Is it because Goku will be there too? Seriously why dont you like this guy?",she asked walking beside Kira.-"Its not that I dont like him.You know what I think about new people.",Kira replied.Azera just sighed and walked in the classroom.-"See ya",Kira waved and started to walk towards her classroom wich was geography.As soon as she walked in she saw empty desk.'Perfect'she tought.Next thing she knows was Vegeta sitting in front of her with his big spiky hair so she couldn't see anything.She got really angry.She even broke her pencil.'Ugh that dumbass'
After geography class she was first out of the class.She came back to her locker but there were Azera and Goku chatting.'Shit another dumbass',she said to herself as she aproached to locker with litlle "hi" slipping over her lips.-"Hello Kira",Goku greeted with a smile on his face.-"Hi",she nodded head....
In short:Kira started to hang out with Goku.He actually isn't that bad.Well what Kira think of someone stays in but she is mostly wrong.She had some questions about Vegeta being so much of an asshole.Why? I will tell you why.The other week she was walking towards the class when door opened and hit Kira.It was him.He didnt even say sorry.Once he was walking down the hall and got bumped into Kira's shoulder he just pass her like nothing happend.He was like that to other people in school too.Not like she cares about other people in school,but he doesn't have to be such an asshole.
-"Well he is like that since we were kids.Don't bother",Goku said.-"Yeah okay,but he could at least say sorry if he hurt someone by accident",Kira replied annoyed and marched out of the school but soon she saw something disturbing.Vegeta was walking with his usually angry face and some boys were kinda fighting if you could call it like that and pushed Vegeta by acident.He fell on the ground and got all mad.-"You could at least say you're sorry you dumbass!",he yelled.-"Yeah Vegeta you could say you're sorry sometimes too",it came out of her.He turned around and saw Kira standing there with almost same face like his.Pissed off.She turned around and walked in the half empty school.-"Hey!",she heard angry voice behind her.It was Vegeta.-"What do you want from me?!",he looked at her like he would kill her right now.She got little scared but soon she remebmered why is he even talking to her.-"You're bitching around about some apologises but when you hurt someone by accident nothing is coming from your mouth!",she said.Vegeta looked at her still the same way.-"What does that have anything to do with you?!",he confusedly but angry replied.-"You hit me with the goddamn door!",she shouthed at him.-"I didn't saw you",he said crossing his arms.-"Thats because you were to busy thinking of yourself",she looked at him with disgust.Vegeta leaned closer to her looking at her face.-"Whatch your mouth honey",he smirked still looking like he will kill the crap out of me.-"Make me",she said smirking too.Vegeta was little suprised and he got lost in her eyes for a second.-"Stop bitching around,kid",he said.Kira went all mad and suddenly grabbed his shirt and then she pushed him to the lockers.He closed his eyes for a second there from the hit. Yeah it was really strong.-"LISTEN!We are the same fucking age and just because you're taller than me does not make you older and not giving you green light to sit in front of me so i can't see a fucking thing on blackboard",she was talking trough her teeth.-"You got that? HUH?!",she shaked him.He got lost in her eyes again.He was looking at her confused and went deep in his thoughts.Kira was angry because he didn't answered her question but on the other side she was wondering what is he doing.His eyes weren't moving.Deep in his thoughts.-"Vegeta?",she shaked him once again with iritated voice.-"Huh-*angryface*Oh.",he smirked.-"So you're not sorry,not even a little?",she asked him still angry ready to hit him any time.Vegeta just shook his head smirking.-"agh! Asshole!",she pushes him once again to the lockers and walked out.Kira was so angry.She couldn't believe that he is that stupid.He can't even say 'sorry'.Ha! TOO hard words for sucha prince! Asshole.Suddenly she felt grip on her arm.She turned around and saw Vegeta.-"What do you want?!",she yelled at him.-"I was joking",he said walking towards her while she was walking backwards and then she finally hit the wall wit her back.Kira was looking at him still angry but she was confused as well.-"What are you talking about?",she asked.Vegeta leaned towards her and now they were,like, 2 inches from eachother.-"Im sorry because i hit you with doors and your shoulder.",he grined while watching her in the eyes.She didnt know what to say.But then she made angry face again.-"Okay,apologise excepted.Now please move",she said starting to feel very awkward.-"No",he smiled.-"what? I told you to get off",she raised her voice.Vegeta then put his hands on her hips then move them to her back putting her in a little hug.Kira couldn't feel her legs.-"Let me go",she said silently.He smiled and came closer to her lips.Then more,and more.Finally he kissed her holding her tight so she couldn't run away.After the kiss he put his forhead on hers looking her in the eyes like that.-"still bothering you that im taller?",he smirked.She smiled shooking her head with blush.

-Like,vote and comment for more! :)