Imagine with Goku

You were best friends with Goku since you were kids.He was older than you only two years.Goku was always nice and happy to anyone and thats why you liked him.The thing is you don't like new people or being in the crowd all the time.You had just Goku as best friend and couple of close friends.

Today is your 18 birthday and Goku decided to take you to the restaraunt for dinner.After dinner,he took you to the bar where he had suprise for you.As soon as you enter in couple of your closest friends yelled "suprise" and jumped with chocolate cake in front of you.You were very happy and thanked everyone.After eating the cake, party started and everyone were drinking and dancing.Ofcourse there were other people in the bar minding their own stuff.While you were dancing a guy aproached to you and starts touching you for your shoulders and finally he grabbed your ass.-"Hey!",you yelled and slapped him.He was drunk.-"Oh so you're naughty huh?",he laughed and his mates were just smirking.-"Back off!",you said pushing him.-"What if i don't want to?",he smirked and grabed your ass once again.In that moment you punched him in the nose and he started bleeding.-"You little whore!",he said and wanted to hit you,but one strong arm grabbed his and stoped him.You looked up and saw Goku looking at him with anger.-"HEY!",he yelled pushing him to side.-"Are you okay?",he asked you.-"Y-yes",you answered.But then you could hear a crack made on Goku's head.-"Goku!",you screamed seeing him bleeding.He felt pain in the head.He turned around and saw half of cracked bottle in guy's hands.-"Why did done that?",Goku asked drunk guy.The guy was just smirking.Goku was looking at him very patient.But deep down he was ready to punch him.-"Goku,he's not worth it,lets go",you said and took him by hand leading him outside.-"Hah! Looser.You're gonna really let that little whore orders you?",guy yelled from in there.Goku stopped and turned around.-"Goku,don't!",you yelled but it was too late.He allredy grabbed him by a neck and pinned him to the wall.You knew that he is not agressive but one thing he can't stand is when someone insults his familly and friends.-"Listen you little perverted maniac.Say that one more time to her and i promise you i will kick your little ass",his grip was even stronger now.Guy turned blue looking at Goku's eyes in shock.-"Do you got that?",Goku asked once again trough his theet.Guy barely nodded head.Goku then let him go and stepped back.-"Goku?",you took his hand.-"Let's go.",he angrily took your hand leading you outside.He was walking so fast and grip on your hand became even more stronger.-"Stop that! You're hurting me!",you freed your hand out of his.He stopped and turned back to you.-"I-Im sorry..",he apologised.-"What got into you?",you asked him.He took your hand and kissed it.-"Im sorry.I just got really angry when he started to insult you",he said quietly.You smiled a bit.-"And i got really scared when he cracked that bottle on your head",you said hugging him.-"I have strong head don't worry",he laughed and hugged you back.