Imagine with Gohan

-"I won't lie to you anymore.Im sorry..but this..",he started.-"No.I understand.We're not working anymore.",she replied forcing a fake smile on her face.Her eyes were full of tears.Gohan knew that she loved him,but he started to feel nothing.He's not feeling anything to her anymore.She knew that long time ago when he started to comunicate with Videl.They were laughing and talking all the time.Tears fooled her and fell down her cheeks.He was sorry.He couldn't see a girl crying because of him.He wanted to remove tear from her cheek,but she took him by his hand and smashed into his lips.-"Goodbye Gohan",she said and looked into his eyes once again.He couldn't even swallow.He was stoned.She walked down the street in tears.Her heart was broken in pieces that night...
~couple of weeks later~
She finally got on her legs again.She felt lot better.She decided to walk by the sea this evening.Everything was perfect until she saw something.Down on the beach,someone was on it knees in the sand looking up at big moon.It looked fimilliar to her.She moved closer and covered her mouth.It was Gohan.He was crying.-"Why God? Why!?",he yelled looking up to the sky.He streached his arms helpless.-"Gohan..",she came behind him.She felt pain in her chest.-"Leave me alone! I wanna be alone!",he yelled in tears.-"Gohan..its me",she said once again and now he opened his eyes widely.She standed in front of him.Gohan looked at her with tears.He was shaking.-"Are you okay?",she asked worried.Gohan was just looking at her with no words.Then,she kneeled in the sand giving him a hug.-"N-no..why a-are you d-doing this?",he asked sobbing.-"Because i know you need it",she replied.-"But..I-I haven't been there f-for y-ou when y-you need it the m-most",he sobbed once again.Her heart broke a little.He started to cry once again hugging her tightly.-"Im so sorry.I was an idiot,please,i don't deserve this.I dont deserve you.",he yelled out.-"Gohan don't do this to yourself.",she answered.Gohan was so weak.He was ill.Her good heart let him in.She let his heart touches her's again.Even though he broke it.She sat down on sand and put his head in her lap.He looked like he haven't sleep for a long time.-"Im sorry...",he said and closed his eyes.He fell a sleep.She wanted to slip down his sleeves but then she spotted something...scars.He was cutting himself.She run her fingers trough his hair kissing his forhead.

-Read,vote and comment for more :) ❤