Imagine:Goten x Trunks

After long and hard training,both of them came in the house to rest. Trunks took of his shirt and sat down on couch while Goten took two bottles of water and throwed one towards Trunks. He sat down next to him and spreaded his arms. -"This one, i think, was the hardest..",Goten mumbled. -"yeah..it was okay..",Trunks replied. -"Okay? Really? You were dying out there!",Goten laughed. -"Thats not true!",Trunks crossed his arms on his chest while frowning. -"Oh come on im joking",Goten laughed. -"Well It's not funny!",Trunks was offended. Goten poked his cheek with his finger while laughing like an idiot. -"Stop it!",Trunks tried to slap his arms but failed. -"No,no!",Goten teased. -"Shut up!",Trunks tried to escape but Goten now poked him on the other cheek too. Trunks the suddenly grabbed his shirt and pinned him down to the couch. Goten was very suprised by his action. -"I said stop",Trunks said calmly while looking other boy directly in the eyes. His necklace was now on Goten's face so Goten carefuly took his necklace and moved it away. But in that moment Trunks sat on his lap and leaned towards his face. Goten blushed. -"W-what are y-you d-doing?",he asked looking away. There was no reply from Trunks. Goten wanted to say something again but then Trunks pressed his lips on his and kissed him passionetly. Goten was looking at him with wide eyes. Trunks then pulled away and pulled him so he can sit up. Goten was looking at him with no words,just suprise. Trunks grabbed Goten's shirt and took it of. He then kissed him once again with passion wich made Goten to relax. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Trunks' neck. Trunks smiled in the kiss and moved his lips to his jaw line while sucking it. Goten tried so hardly to keep his moan in but failed. He unbuttoned his pants and took them off,he did the same with Trunks'. Trunks meanwhile bit his lip seeing them only in boxers. He moved his lips back on his asking for premission for his tounge. Goten let him while touching his abs. Trunks layed on him while kissing his neck. Goten was moaning quietly but then Trunks grinded in him by accident wich made Goten's moans louder. Trunks stopped and smirked at him. -"What?",Goten asked while panting. -"Nothing",Trunks got off of him and put his shirt back on. -"Where are you going?!",Goten sat up. -"To take a shower",Trunks teased him. -"What? Come on get back here..",Goten pleased but Trunks just wiggled his butt and started running upon the stairs.-"I will get you!",Goten yelled,took his clothes and ran after him. He catched him and after that they finished what they have started.. ;)

-I haven't posted in a long time :/ sorry for that,you know school and stuff..so anyway hope you liked it! :)