Imagine with Trunks

Since you were kid,you had a crush on your neighbour Trunks.He was always nice to you and you were going to school together since that time.

Today you were very nervous.Its school dance tonight but you don't have a date yet.So in times like this you decided that you're not going.-"Come on(Y/N)! You have to go! Its our last year you have to go to the dance",your best friend said.She knew about every secret you keep.-"I don't want to go.I have no date",you said sadly.-"Bullshit! You're going with me!",she said dragging her towards closet.-"But you're going with Goten!",you said sitting on bed again.-"Goten can have to dates",she said searching for something in closet.-"No.I dont want to be the third wheel.I will go alone.",you said watching her every move.-"Not a chance!",she said pulling a light pink dress out.Dress was beautiful.It was like from fairytale.Gorgeous.-"Wow..is this yours?",you said gently petting the dress.-"No? I don't like pink",your best friend said leaving you confused.-"Why did you-" -"I knew you wouldn't wanna go so i bought it for you.Here",she said with a big smile on her face.-"What?! Oh god..why?",you asked with a suprised smile.-"I don't want you to miss our prom.Now dress up quick!",she said leaving the room.You were in shock but you took the dress and dressed up.It fots you.You couldn't believe.-"Im done",you said and your best friend walks in.-"(Y/N)! You look amazing!",she screamed and gave you a hug.You laugh a bit.-"Now make up and hair",she said and start curling your hair.When she was done with hair she took powder and puts it on your face.Next thing was mascara and eyeliner.For finish she put rose clored lipstick.-"You're finished,what do you think?",she smiled turning ou to the mirror.-"wow thank you",you smiled.Next thing you know is your best friend in gorgeously blue dress.She put on her make up and made little waves on her hair.She was beautiful.-"What now?",you asked.But the doorbell rang.-"Goten is here",she smiled and the two of you went downstairs.-"Are you sure he will be okay with this?",you asked nervously.-"Don't worry",she said and opened the door.-"Good evening madam.You look very beautiful may i say?",Goten smiled looking at her like at princess.-"'evening sir.You look very handsome yourself.",she added.-"Are we free to go?",he asked and moved his hand toward her's.-"Actually would you mind having two dates?",she asked him.He looked at her confusedly.She moved from the door and showed him who was standing behind her.-"(Y/N)?",Goten smiled.-"Hi Goten",she waved nervously.-"You don't have a date?",he asked.You shaked your head.-"Then be mine.Both of you.Let's go!",he sqeeked and then you and your beat friend walks out to his car.
(...)
When you came in front of school,you 3 walked out of the car.You were standing by his left side,and your b f on the right side.You guys walked towards school in the big hall where prom is.Everyone looked at Goten having two dates.He didn't mind.You were blushing a bit but then you entered the hall.There was so many people.-"I will go say hi to the boys,i will be back quick",Goten said and left.-"Are you okay?",your best friend asked.-Yes,im fine,thank you for this",you hugged her.-"No problem",she smiled.-"Look Goten is calling me to dance..",she pouted out.-"Go,i will be okay",you push her and she gave you the worried look.-"Go!",you laughed.She left and you were looking around in hope you will see Trunks.But then everyine started to dance some wild dance and you couldn't even breath how you didn't got enough air.You somehow escaped the hall and went outside to grab some air.You wanted to dance but you have no one to dance with.Except some nerds who were standing around the hall and looking weird at every girl,so..no.You sat down on stairs to rest your legs from your shoes.Then car stopped at the parking lot.You saw someone coming but you didn't showed any attention to it.-"(Y/N)?",you heard your name.You looked up and saw him.You saw your crush,Trunks.He was wearing black elegant suit with some golden stuff shewed on and red bowtie.He looked like prince.Your heart starts beating hard.-"H-hey Trunks",you greeted.-"Why aren't you in there?",he asked.-"I came out to rest a little bit",you replied.-"Who were you came with?",he asked.Like an police officer.-"With my best friend.",you answerd.-"Male?",again he asked.-"Female,Trunks",you laughed.-"Oh,she is alone?",he asked,again.-"No,Trunks,i came with her and her male date",youUghed once again.-"What about you? Where is your prom date?",you asked while noticed that he was alone.-"She is in here.Somewhere..",he said pulling down his shoulders.Your heart broke a bit.You couldn't see him like that.-"Well she is probbably waiting you in there",you said forcing a fake smile on your face.Trunks laughed.-"I meant to say that she "dumped" me.I don't have a date tonight",he smiled.-"Oh",you sighed.-"W-will you...uh..be my prom date?",he scratched back of his head.You looked up at him seeing him standibg there nervously.-"Y-yes,sure",you answered.He helped you to get up and took your hand under his leading you towards the big hall where everyone was.You couldn't believe that this is happening.Blush hits you when you two entered the room.Trunks pulled you closer and you startrd to dance.Whole time you were watching at eachother eyes.You wanted to stop,but he was staring at your eyes not making even a blink.You smiled.-"You look beautiful tonight",he complimented you.-"Thank you,you are handsome yourself",you laughed.Two of you were dancing until they declared who is King this year.-"And this year winner iiis...Trunks Briefs!",teacher shouthed.Trunks looked at you confusedly until you started calpping like the rest of the people.He got up on stage and said a few words.With that crown,he actually looked like a king.He was beautiful.This year's Queen is also one very pretty girl from your school.They had to dance.So you sat on chair waiting for him.But soon after dance ended,he didn't showed up.You were about to leave,but you felt soft grip or your arm.-"You didn't actually mean that i will leave you?",Trunks smiled.-"No",you blushed.-"Come here",he pulled you to the dance floor.Song was easy and everyone were hugging their partners.You felt awkward for a second.But then Trunks took both of your hands and put them around his neck.You felt how your hands are all sweaty and its very hot.He put his hands around your back and pulled you closer looking you into eyes.You were paralyzed.He leaned his head towards your ear.-"I have a suprise for you",he smiled.You looked at him confusedly.-"What?",you laughed.-"Close your eyes",he said.You done what he said but suddenly you couldn't feel him anymore.-"Trunks?",you called.-"Im here come",he said and took you by the hand leading you somewhere.You could hear that is less noisy.Only what you could hear are steps of you and him.-"No peeking",he said and suddenly picked you up.-"What are-" -"Shhh,no peeking steps are here",he said and after few moments he put you down.-"Open your eyes now",he said.You open your eyes and see beautiful garden with flowers and little lamps around.-"Wow..thats..beautiful",you said looking around.Then you spoted little place where Trunks was standing with little crown in his hands.Not one from his head,but other one.He came closer to you and put a crown on your head.-"Trunks what is this?",you asked.-"Now we match.Be my queen (Y/N).",he put his hand on your cheek.You couldn't feel your legs.He leaned towards your eyes and kissed you on the lips.