Imagine:Vegeta x Goku

Since Goku lost his house,he moved in with Briefs. Actually,Bulma was on trip with her friends and she left Vegeta to stay with Goku who was broken at that time. But now he is fine. So this morning,Goku made breakfast and called up for Vegeta who was still in his bed.-"Vegeta,come down,your food is getting cold",Goku said happily. Vegeta bumped his head in his pillow.-"Gosh, Kakarot,its early!",he yawned.-"Come oooon!",Goku yelled.-"Will he ever shut up.",Vegeta mumbled and managed to get out of his warm bed. He went downstairs and saw Goku with tons of food. Vegeta just looked at him angrily even tho he was pretty hungry.-"You can't sleep all morning an then wake up around noon,be lazy all day waiting for night to fall so you can fall a sleep again",Goku laughed.-"It's like im listening to Bulma..",he groaned and sat down for table.-"So you were hungry",Goku laughed as he saw Vegeta stuffing food im his mouth.-"Shuf up and eaf yo' foof!",Vegeta mumbled with his full mouth. Goku watched him, He watched him lovingly. He loved him with all his heart. Yes he was in love with him. Vegeta have no clue about it and Goku ofcourse wanted to keep it that way. He got snaped out of his dreaming spotting Vegeta's angry and confused look.-"What?",he asked irritated.-"N-nothing",Goku said quickly.-"Stop staring at me like crazy fangirl in love...",he replied stuffing more food in his mouth. On his words,Goku blushed madly and Vegeta noticed it.'what the..?' He shaked his head and continued to eat. On the other side,Goku was deep in his thoughts. Goku was scared that Vegeta wouldn't find out about his secret. He was so scared. Vegeta finished his meal and went back upstairs and throwed himself on the bed. Goku cleaned up and sat down on the couch.
***
At the evening,Goku went upstairs to take a shower. As he passed Vegeta's bedroom he saw him on bed sleeping.-"Kakarot if you're going to take a shower give me my pj's first.",Vegeta mumbled sleepy. Goku sighed and took Vegeta's pj's and gave them back to Vegeta.-"I'll take that",he slowly go up and took of his shirt in front of Goku's eyes showing his abs. Goku stood there still in shock. Vegeta smirked and put on his pj's.-"You can stop staring now",he looked at him and throwed himself back on bed. Goku blushed madly and ran outside his room towards bathroom. He grabbed his hair and washed his face.'Ugh..why is he doing this to me' he tought and took off his clothes. He layed down in bath thub thinking about Vegeta.'I can't keep you off my mind,uhh this is hard' he tought. After a while he got out of the bathroom in his clean clothes. He passed Vegeta's room once again and saw him sleeping almost at the edge of the bed. He smiled and silently went in there and picks him up on the bed and covered him up. He then quickly ran outside before Vegeta sees him. He layed on couch and covered himself above head. His eyes were on half and his smile was slowly fading as he slowly started to drift in his dream. But.. He heard a crack on stairs. He got scared while his heart was racing fast.-"What were you doing in my room couple minutes ago?",he could hear a sharp,sleepy voice. He quickly sat up i reelief.-"Vegeta! It's only you,phew",he smiled.-"Kakarot i asked you something!",he got angry. Goku panicked inside a bit.-"I-I saw you on the edge of the bed..a-and i tought i can move you..so y-you don't fall",he scratched back of his head. Vegeta looked at him suspiciously.-"Now i can't sleep. Move. " he commanded to Goku who moved to his side. Vegeta sat down and watched tv while Goku was looking at him.-"Kakarot stop staring.",Vegeta groaned. Goku blushed and looked down at the floor. Vegeta continued his work but Goku couldn't resist and not to look at that pretty and cute face again.-"For Kami sake,Kakarot ! What should i do so you can stop?! Should i pet/strach/kiss you? Here fine!",he crushed into his lips. Goku was suprised and so as Vegeta. From all the things he counted,he picked kiss.A KISS. Vegeta quickly pulled away with a giant blush across hi face.-"I-I..i swear i didn't mean to! This was a mistake,big mistake,lets just dont mention this again,okay?",he looked shocked at floor as he got up from couch and ran upstairs. Goku just quietly mumbled:"Y-yeah..let's not.." This kiss meant a lot to him. Vegeta, his crush... he kissed him. That's big. But Vegeta is not feeling good about it so Goku left his toughts. He crunches himself in the corner of a couch.'Geta..',he shut his eyes. Vegeta was thinking what mistake he just made. He felt so ashamed in front of Goku. But he also felt strange and its like he need Goku. He was thinking about it very long time and finally he got out of the bed and rushed with his waterish eyes towards couch.-"We need to talk",he said wearing angry face.-"I will leave..",Goku sighed because he tought that Vegeta would kick him out. But he grabbed his jaw in his hand looking him in the eyes.-"Im sorry",he said and crushed his lips once again into his. Goku was so tense. His blush filled across his face. Vegeta knew what's he doing. He leaned him on couch still kissing him. Then he seperate thier lips and he took some breath.-"screw everything..I-I like you..",Vegeta looked him in the eyes. Goku's eyes sparkeled and his body was shaking. Is he dreaming? No,he already pinched himself and Vegeta was still there in front of him with rosy lips looking him right in the eyes with a smile...

-I hope this isn't too much(don't kill me xD),if you guys want to see more imagines like this,let me know in comments ;)