Moving Day

-Ciara-
I walk across the soft white snow and take out a key to open my new house. I open the door and look at the beautiful shiny wooden floor. I go up the never ending spiral white staircase to get to my room. I set up everything in my room and turn up the heat. I collapse  down in my brown leather sofa with some green tea and watch tv. I look out the window and see a really cute guy. He turns around and let to of the white blinds. I put on a jacket and some boots and go outside then get in my black Mercedes. Later I come back and walk on my driveway and slip on ice until I feel cold hands on my stomach. I look up and see the same cute guy looking at me in confusion then smirks. "You shouldn't be out here in night time." He says his voice is so smooth it send shivers down my spine. "W-w-hy?" I stutter. "It's dangerous for women to be out at night time." He says in my head I'm confused, but I just nod my head. "Ok well thank you." I say squirming out of his grasp. He just stands there smirking and go to my door. "Why don't you come in and have some tea?" I say to him leading the way into my house. "Ok!" He says getting in and I close the door behind us and make some tea. "So tell me about yourself." I say handing him a cup of warm tea and I sit down on my couch. "Well my name is Chris and I live just across from you." He says and we both laugh. I drink my tea and he just looks at me. "Is something ok?" I worry looking behind me like he sees a spider. "You're stunning." He says with his smooth voice again and it knots my stomach. "Thank you you're good looking yourself." I confess. "Thank you." He says licking his teeth. "Well I should get going." He says getting up and putting his coat on. "See you around in the neighborhood." He says. "Ok bye." I say. I go upstairs and slip into a comfortable pink baggy dress and slip into my fresh sheets and go to sleep....
Vote
Comment
Follow
Spam4spam
XOXO