Not A Thought

-Ciara-
     I try holding in my tears while Crystal turns me around I know she is disgusted too.
"That was harsh." Crystal says and I nod my head holding back the tears.
     "Let's go to your place." She says while I nod my head because all my words are locked inside of me. She picks me up and we go to my car. "You could cry now if you want." Crystal says.
     I know I couldn't hold it in anymore so I let my tears flow on my cheek and empty onto my lap. We finally get to my house and we get out of the car into my house.
       "Here we go." I say opening the door. I take off my coat and plop onto my couch, so does Crystal. "Who needs him not you, we are tough we need no man!" Crystal says standing up on the couch which makes me smile. "We know who we are now!" I say standing up. "Live fast die young get money get money." She says popping her head forward making her brown kinky curly hair fall on her face. "Make the money!" I say jumping onto the other couch. "Make the click!" Crystal says jumping to the other couch.
                 Of course there was music we had on the channel mc music choice. "OMG THIS IS MY JAM!" I say smiling when the song "comfortable" by K Camp plays. "Tell me you feelin alright!" Crystal says. "Tell me what ya wanna do!" I yell back. " I'll be right here next to you!" She says. "Look I ain't caring bout Chris that much any mo G5 fly what I gotta do for a piece of pie." I say making my own lyrics in the song. "There ya go!" She yells smiling. When the song finishes I feel like I am having lots of fun, but a Chris is still on my mind....
Vote
Comment
Follow
XOXO