Bad Start

You will know why I played this song
-Ciara-
I look out the window to see the moon and cry myself to sleep. I wake up the next morning looking at the half melted snow which means spring is coming. I put on some nice clothes, eat breakfast, then go to work. I drive and find Chris's car next to mine I look at him at the corner at my eye. I drive to the studio and go in. I gasp seeing who I saw. An enemy from high school, Kara. "Oh look it is See-Air-A!" She says making me cringe. I ignore him and the director comes (played by youtuber Twaimz xD). "Ok ladies enough talking more dancing." He says with his arms up. He plays the song "I Just Wanna," by Elijah Blake. I get along to the rhythm and then I trip over a foot, but my knees broke my fall. "Ciara you alright." My director whispers winking. I nod my head and get up, but I feel a foot putting me down again. After 15 minutes of falling he finally says. "Ok that's a wrap have a good day, see you all tommarow." I finally become happy and get up without getting tripped. "OMG girl what happened!" My friend Crystal (played by Tinashe) yells. "Nothing nothing." I say. "Girl this doesn't look like nothing!" She scolds me and pulls me up then sits me down on a chair. "I know who you saw." She says. "I know." I say grunting looking at my bruised elbows and knees. "Im gonna beat her a-." She gets cut off because I give her a look. "Sorry." She says like a 5 year old kid. "BABY!" Kara yells and holds her arms out for someone me and Crystal look at each other and then Kara. I see a man come and kiss her. It was Chris....
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO