Delay But Take

-August-
  I catch Ciara. "Ma you betta be careful." I say helping her on her feet. I see Chris on the couch sleeping. I ask Ciara to give him a blanket. She comes back with a blanket and covers him with it.
          I look at the clock and see it's 11:00 pm. I pick up Ciara take her up the stairs and drop her onto her bed. I kiss her and I slowly fall onto the bed taking Ciara down first. I go down and kiss her waist right below her stomach.            
Her phone rings. She answers it. After a few minutes she hangs up. "What ha.." I get cut off when she puts her hand over my mouth. "They are coming." She whispers into my ear.
        "Let's wake up Chris." I say me and Ciara go downstairs. She gently pokes Chris's shoulder and he wakes up. "What's going on?" He asks. "First of all whisper." Ciara says to him.
   "Ok so what's happening?" He asks whispering. "They are coming." Ciara says. Me and Chris look at her confused. She gets up and closes and locks doors, curtains, and windows.
        "Listen the whole army of vampires are invading the whole city." She whispers. In 5 minutes we hear screams and cries and the whole area smells like blood...
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO