Beauty Is The Target

-Ciara-
I get done dancing out on my clothes and head out to the parking lot. "Aye wassup shawty." A guy says behind me (played by Don Benjamin). "Hi!" I say looking at his like green eyes. "Man your body is beautiful." He says licking his full lips and I take a step back. "No need to be scared." He says grabbing my shoulders. "What are you doing?" I ask. He holds me tight and two huge white fangs come out of his teeth and I squeeze my eyes shut, but when I open them he's on the street bleeding and behind him is Chris. I hug Chris tight and Chris hugs me back. "Chris how did you get here so fast?" I ask. "Thats what I want to tell you." He says. "Ok?" I say. "I'm a vampire." He says and my eyes widen. "Open your mouth." I say and he opens them and two fangs come out. "I still like you a lot." I say in his chest. "It's ok baby." He says. Me and Chris drive in my car to my house. Me and Chris get in inside the  house and watch a movie. This scene is for mature not for innocent eyes. The italics will be mature.
"Chris I'm gonna take a shower." I tell him. "I'm coming too." He says behind me. "Ok!" I say. I take off my clothes and get in the shower and he's behind me. His hands trace my curves. He starts to grab my boobs and rub them and kisses my neck. I grab his tatted neck and moan a little. After 5 minutes I get out and put on my clothes and so does he.
Mature is set off now innocent eyes can come back now..... I sit down on my couch and look at the time. 3:40 pm. "Ima go now I'll see ya later." He says getting up and I get up and kiss him.

-Chris-
I go to the lair again and find Dontae (Don Benjamin). "You!" He says growling and he gets up to kill me, but I dodge the long brown stake. "Woah I was just joking." He says and I get up. "You know that girl of yours beautiful girl." Dontae says drinking a glass of blood that looks like red wine. "Not going to happen." I say clenching my teeth. "I mist admit she is beautiful." My leader says enjoying a glass of blood. "Go find someone else." I say giving them a sharp look. "What's wrong Chris." My leader says. "Besides we will have you kill her." He says. I get out if the lair and go home and start pacing around my coffee table. I look at the time and it is midnight my eyes turn gold and my fangs come out I go on Ciara's roof and open the window and find her sleeping. I get in and she wakes up. I pin her to the bed. "Chris!" She yells at me. "If I were you I would keep that stake sharp you won't get much visits like today." I whisper into her ear. I get out of her house and go back home....
Vote
Comment
Follow
Spam4spam
XOXO