Solutions Are Real

-Chris-
I groan when the sun hits my eyes when I'm sleeping I get up and swing my legs onto the cold dark wooden floor. I walk into the bathroom do my hygiene stuff and get dressed in a black and white varsity jacket with black pants with black and white Jordan's. I go outside and see Ciara getting out and getting into her car. My eyes turn gold at the sight of her. I get a call from my boss. "You know that girl Ciara I was talking about?" He says. "Yeah?" I say. "You need to go to the dance studio with her. He says. "Ok!" I say swirling my tongue in my mouth. I get into my rezvani beast and drive away. At the studio I see Ciara in a black sports bra, grey shorts, and her long hair tied with black sneakers. "Ok so you can just sit down here and just watch how I do it and then you get in after." She says placing me on a green chair with a sweet tone. I just start to go into my own world hallucinating. Hallucination: i get up grab her and turn around then stab my two long fangs into her neck really fast. I get out of my hallucination and look at Ciara. "Ok you ready?" She asks. "Yep." I say getting up. I get all the moves on point when me and her doing it. I just stare at her long toned legs and accidentally cut my bottom lip with my fangs. Ciara stops the music. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asks putting her hands on my face and moving it around to see the cut. "Here." She says and then we share a long amazing kiss. I just start to enjoy so I put my hands on her hips we stop a few minutes later. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Who said we have to stop." I smirk going in for a kiss again. She wraps her hands around my tatted neck. I put her down on the sofa and I take off my shirt, but I get a phone call. A few minutes later I end the call. "Ciara ima see ya later." I say kissing her lips again. "Ok stop by my place later." She says. I get angry as I get out of the studio and get into my car and drive. I show up to the vampire's lair. "Welcome Brother." My friend Greg says (played by Tyga). "Sup." i say going into the lair. "Brother Chris what has took you so long."  My leader asks. (Played by J cole). "I had work." I lie. He throws me onto the hard red floor and I struggle to get up by that force of how he threw me. "You liar!" He says. "Next time you lie it's your throat." He says as I get up shaking. The leader assigns me work and I go back home.....
Vote
Comment
Follow
Spam4spam
XOXO