Back

-Chris-
     I get up then I help August get up. "Thanks." August says dusting off his shirt. "I know where he will be." I say. Me and August run to the vampires lair. August breaks down the door.
I see Ciara tied to a wall. And 3 niggas tied to each other. "You get Ciara, I'll get them" August says. I run toward Ciara. Damn I wanna lick the icing off I say in my head.
"Stop right there!" The leader yells and me and August stop. "I can see you two are here." He says. "I can't believe you are going to kill your sons." August says. August takes out a knife and cuts the rope.
They get out and a knife lunges toward August , but he dodges it. We look behind and see the oldest son. "I can't believe you was gonna kill ya brothers." August says.
"You must've told on them." August yells. "I'm taking Ciara with me." The leader says.
"Not his watch." August says. "Huh?" I ask. "Chris you will see." He says. I just shrug my shoulders. I get out a sword and aim at the leader, but he gets a sword. Me and the leader fight and fight.
I fall and he puts the sword on my neck. The leader's eyes go white and he falls. I get up and see a sword in his back. I see his oldest son stabbed him. "Xavier you did this?" August asks.
-August-
He nods his head and his brothers come and pat him on the back. "You aren't such a douche." His brother says. I laugh. Chris goes and unties Ciara. If I love her I will let her be with her true love.
They both kiss and Chris's eyes sparkle again. "Ciara." He says. "Yes." She replies. "Let's go home." He says smiling. "Let's say goodbye." Ciara says. "I have to admit I will miss you guys you protected me." She says to the brothers.
"When you need help give us a call." One of them says. "I will ." She says smiling. Me August and Ciara go to her house. I tell everything to Chris and he appreciates my honesty he just doesn't want me to do it again lol.
I go home and sit down while Ciara and Chris have lots of fun with their lives...
News flash everyone this is the ending to "The Vampire Next Door", but there will be a sequel so stay tuned. We gon miss ya!
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO