$#!@ happens in life

-Ciara-
I wake up and shiver because of the cold. I swing my long legs over my bed and put on warm fluffy slippers. I go to the bathroom and do my hygiene. I get out and find out I have no work. I put on some baggy gray sweat pants and a white tank top that shows my stomach. I brush my dark brown hair and go downstairs. I eat a granola bar then start to watch tv. I hear a doorbell I open the door and find the same vampire Chris attacked. "Miss me?" He says smirking as he grabs me by the waist and puts me over his tatted shoulder. I knew if I yelled he would bite me so I keep my mouth shut the whole time. After a long time we arrive at a place he opens a door to a cave and throws me onto the red hard ground. "Got her." He says. I look and find a man in a long red cloak with red eyes. "Well you got a sweet sweet prize I can smell her blood from here." He says sniffing the air and he exhales with closed eyes in pleasure. I back away, but that vampire gets hold of me. "She is beautiful makes a vampire starve." He says walking toward me and bends down. "It's not good if you're shivering so badly." He says putting his hands on my shoulders. I shiver so badly in fear and because I had no jacket on outside. "Bring her a blanket!" He yells so loudly I shiver more. A vampire maid brings a gray thin blanket and he puts it around my shoulders. I hear a glass break and see Chris on the floor and he gets up. "Chris what are you doing here?" He asks. "Retrieve what's mine." Chris says picking me up. The fine vampire gets me off and two other vampires get hold of me. Chris starts fighting the fine vampire. "You could go get another human." Chris says ducking and dodging. "No you chose a good one!" He says trying to punch Chris. Chris picks the fine vampire up and makes him go flying out of the stained glass. I get picked up by Chris and we both go to his house. "Thanks for saving me." I say to him looking at his blood stained shirt. "It's nothing you're my girlfriend." He says smiling. "Chris you're bleeding!" I say hugging him. "It's ok." He says hugging me back. "No it's not let's go inside." I say pouting at him. We both go inside and Chris takes off his shirt and lays on the couch while I get some lotion and ointment. I put a little ointment in the palm of my hand and carefully put it on his purple, red, slightly blue wounds. He gasps and gets up on his arms. "That stings so bad!" He screams. "Stop acting like a child and sit back down." I say like I'm a mother. "What you gon do?" He says as he slides his head to the side (like in the picture). "...nice try Chris." I say and he runs toward me with his vampire speed and gets on my lap. "Sorry ci baby I'm not the innocent 16 year old Chris Brown." He says. "Mhm." I say scratching his head. He looks down at my gray sweat pants and smirks. "No!" I say and he pouts and then me and him laugh. "Baby can I stay here tonight?" I ask laying on his shoulder. "Heck yeah baby." He says. "Bae it's gettin late let's go to sleep." He says. "Ok." I say. Me and him go upstairs and his cold arms go around my stomach and sleep...
Vote
Comment
Follow
Spam4spam
XOXO