Remember me

-Chris-
I wake up with my arm around Ciara when she's sleeping. She is so beautiful sleeping, but I feel like ticking her off. I pull off the thick blanket and tickle her toned stomach. "Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..STOPPPPP!!!" She says rolling all over the place laughing. "Get yo lazy butt up!" I say laughing with her while still tickling her tummy. "NEVER!!!!" She says laughing. "Coochi coochi coo!" I rub in her face while tickling her. "CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN!" She says. "Dang baybeh.......COOCHI COOCHI COO!" I say and tickle her faster. "Ciara Princess Harris." I whisper into her ear and bite on her ear lobe, but accidentally taste her earring. She pushes me off and gets on me and starts tickling me. "Baybeh girl don't do this!" I scream laughing out loud. She gets on my chest and starts tickling me more. "AAAAAAAAAAH BAYBEH YOU WIN!" I scream confessing. "Ok baby." She says sampling getting off my chest, but I grab her waist to pull her down to me. "You gotta return the favor." I say smirking. "Not happening." She says getting my hands off going to the bathroom. She comes back with a fluffy black jacket with black leggings. I go and put on a white t shirt and black pants with some gray and black Jordan's. I get out of the bathroom and pick her up and put her long legs around her waist. We start going down the stairs to have breakfast Ciara starts cooking and I keep my hands and her waist. I start moving to the rhythm of her hips when she's cooking. She turns around and we start grinding against the kitchen counter. She puts the food on the table and we both dig in. I hear my doorbell and find a guy at my door. "Sup." he says. "Sup." i answer back. "You know where Ciara is?" He asks.. The nerve of this ni??@. "Yeah?" I say giving him a look. "Can I see her?" He asks. "No." I say. "Why?" He asks. "Cuz you can't that's why!" I snap at him. He pushes me and goes into my house. "Sup cici." He says licking his lips Ciara stands up in shock. "Remember me?" He asks with a smirk...
Vote
Comment
Follow
Spam4spam
XOXO