Cold Sweat

Hehe sorry i had to play that song
-Chris-
I try to keep Ciara to grip on my finger. "Cici don't let go!" I yell while the wind blows in my face. "I can't, I'm slipping!" She yells back Ciara slowly slips down to my first joint. "Cici don't!" I yell as she kicks the wind. "Chris I'm slipping!" She says between sobs. I do not know what to do anymore I just want to catch this creep. "Cici you have to fall!" I sadly say. "Why?" She asks. "Trust me." I say. She slowly nods her head. "I love you." She says and slips through my fingers watching her pierce through a white fluffy cloud. I stop staring and fly after Jimmy. He goes down somewhere so I follow him. We finally land on the ground, I feel like throwing up. Number one I lost Ciara number two I get sick if I fly too long. I throw up behind a fluffy bush. I look up and see the vampire's lair. "How did he get in, wait a minute." I wonder to myself I open the door and blaze in. I stop in mid blaze and see a bunch of wolves staring at me. "Oh cr.." I get cutoff when I see Jimmy come out in a red velvet robe. "Well look who it is." He says holding a glass of red wine. "Get him." He says to the pack of wolves walking slowly toward me. "Not so fast." I hear a voice I look behind me and find my friend Tequan (played by Fetty Wap). "Surprise!" He says and he moves to the side and I see Ciara with mud and leaves on her face. She smiles and I smile she runs toward me to hug me. An arrow shoots at me, but Tequan jumps in front of me catching the arrow with his chest. "Tequan!" I yell me and Ciara kneel down to help him. "Tell my kids I love them." He whispers and drops to the ground. I feel like crying he was my best friend since I was 7 even though he was 10 when I was 7. All the wolves are gone so me and Ciara head out. "Cici." I say. "Yeah?" She asks while we are walking. "We have to break up." I say. "Why?" She asks. "I only want you safe I need what is best for you." I say grabbing her hands and looking into her eyes. She nods her head and then we get to our houses we part our ways. Now I'm just the vampire next door. Or am I?
Vote
Comment
Follow
XOXO