Prologue ~ 1983

November 2nd 1983 - Lawrence Kansas

"You?" Mary Winchester says eyes wide as she stares across the room at the Yellow eyed demon. He smirks at her as he says, "Hello Mary,"

"What are you doing here?" She asks as she slowly moves toward her two children sleeping in the crib. Sammy was 6 months old and (Name) who was a year and a half old were lying in the crib cuddling each other.

"I've come to collect on our deal; I'll also be taking her as a consolation prize."

"The hell you will!" She says as she rushes to her children's side right as she reaches them she feels something stab her in the stomach. Mary looks down right as he daughter opens her eyes. She forces a smile as she say, "It's okay baby, mommy loves you." The little girls (E/C) eyes stare up at her and suddenly start to fill with tears. "MOMMY!" She screams out causing the yellow eyed demon to reach into the crib and grab her. "Let her go!" Mary cries out as she reaches for her screaming child. Suddenly she is thrown against the ceiling peering down at her young son still sleeping in his crib.

"It's a shame it had to end up like this Mary; you should have just given her up without a fight."

"What kind of parent would I be if I just let a monster like you take her?"

"One who values self preservation?"

"That's not me," Mary says as she winces against the sudden pain in her stomach.

"Oh well I guess I'll be off now, see you soon." He says as he wraps his arms around the screaming child and disappears, leaving Mary to burn on the ceiling above her son. When John comes in to check on them he looks up to see Mary on the ceiling and his eyes widen in fear. "Save our daughter please," She says as she bursts into flames that soon envelope the entire room.

John grabs Sammy and runs from the room as he makes his way to the door he sees Dean come out of his room and handing Sam to him says, "Take your brother outside, Now Dean go!" He runs back into the bedroom but it is too late. Mary's gone. As he sits outside with Sammy in his arms he vows to find his daughter and get revenge for his wife no matter what.

~~~~~~

"Who is this?" Pierce says as he looks down at the little girl who is sitting in the corner her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"This was Mary Campbell's daughter." The yellow eyed Demon says as a smirk covers his lips. The little girl looks up at the men and Pierce smirks as he says, "Send her to the red room. She'll make a fine soldier for Hydra and the apocalypse."

The yellow eyed demon nods as he reaches down to pick her up. "Do'n touch me!" The little girl yells out as she slaps at the demons hands making everyone turn and stare at her in shock.

"You're lucky we need you, you little-"

"That's enough!" Pierce exclaims as turns his attention to the demon. "She is precious cargo, or have you forgotten?" The yellow eyed demon glares at Pierce before turning and stomping out of the room. Pierce glances back down at the little (H/C) girl glaring at him and smirks. "You'll make a fine asset (Name)."