Chapter 19 - Curing The Demon

Reader's POV

I wake to the sound of people arguing and I look around to see that I am handcuffed to a chair. I groan as I pull at my cuffs only to hear a familiar voice say, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Hello Nat," I say a smile creeping across my lips. I turn toward her to see that she is glaring at me her bluish green eyes filled with anger. "Oh who pissed in your cheerio's?"

"I want to know the answer to a few questions,"

"And if I refuse to answer?"

"I'm sure you can realize the outcome." She replies smirking and I roll my eyes. I catch a glimpse of blood filled syringes and I chuckle.

"Those for me?" I ask as I slowly turn from the syringes to stare at her with a raised eyebrow.

"They are,"

"Lovely," I reply sarcastically as I once again pull at my cuffs. "Can we get this over with? I have a date."

"Sure," She says as she picks up a syringe and with a quick flick of her wrist stabs it into my right arm right above the mark making an inhuman roar leave my lips. My body is suddenly filled with an excruciating pain making my tense against my restraints.

The arguing outside the door starts to get even louder making Natasha roll her eyes and throwing the door open yell, "If you guys are gonna argue like a bunch of old men then get out!"

"Nat's right Dean," I hear Sam reply as I clench my jaw.

"Oh that shit burns." I say as I toss my head back moving my hair from my face.

"Only seven shots and seven hours to go (Name)," I hear Dean say as he walks into the room and I glare at him.

"Dean I know you think you're gonna try and fix me, did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't wanna be fixed. Just leave me go live my life I won't bother you. What do you care?"

"What do I care? Really (Name)," Dean says places his hands on his hips.

"Do you really think I'm gonna sit here and let you shoot me up like Sammy did Crowley? Getting all weepy as you shoot me up, well screw that. I don't want this!"

"Yeah we pretty much figured that out."

"You don't even know if this is gonna work do you?" I ask as I tilt my head toward him. "You know I got a hell of a lot of more running through me than just demon juice."

"Mark of Cain got it."

"That's right," I say as a chuckle escapes my lips.

"I know about its power (Name), you forget I wore it for a while."

"Oh how could I forget?" I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"You're gonna do these tests and then we're gonna find a way to get that mark off you."

"For all you know you could be killing me." I say as I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're just messing with me," Dean says as he pulls a chair up and sits down in front of me. "Sammy says the lore doesn't say anything about the exceptions to the cure."

A soft chuckle escapes my lips as I say, "The lore, hunters, men of letters; what a load of crap it all is." I glance around the room before my eyes land on Natasha and Dean before I continue, "What you got nothing?"

"What do you want me to bait you, tell you what you wanna hear, piss you off? Sorry not in the mood."

"Pity," I reply as I crack my neck. "I love to play."