Chapter 10 ~ Meeting the Family

The whole drive there was filled with silence. Neither of us said a word until I pulled up outside the bunker. I slowly turn to see a worried expression filling Bucky's face and I unconsciously reach over and touching his hand say, "Don't worry Bucky, everything will be okay."

"How do you know?" He says as his eyes suddenly find mine. His blue eyes filled with worry.

"Because I have faith, I know you won't intentionally hurt anyone here; and if you start to get too worried then I'll let you do what you need to do." Even if I have to let you go. I keep the last part to myself because I can't seem to say the words. "Now come on, I'm sure Dean's done some sort of shopping so there will be no more fast food that is unless you want it." I say offering him a soft smile.

He lets out a sigh but doesn't smile. "Do they know that I shot you?"

"No, and we're not going to tell them."

"We're not?"

"No Bucky we're not, Dean is too protective over me for me to even think about mentioning that. He won't think twice about locking you up in the dungeon."

"Dungeon? You have a dungeon?"

"That's not all we have, you have to see; so come on lets go inside." I say almost pleadingly before he nods and opens his car door. I follow suit and once we are at the Bunker door I let out a heavy sigh before I walk inside. As we enter the foyer I hear Dean and Sam arguing about something and I raise an eyebrow.

"I called Cas he says there's something going down in Missouri," Dean says and I glance around the corner to see him packing his guns into a bag.

"What kind of something?" Sam says as he sits down on the edge of the table.

"Said he couldn't talk about it over the phone."

"Why?"

"Cause he's a weird guy, a weird dorky little guy, But he happens to have an army of angels behind him; I hate to say it but if we're gonna take a shot at Metatron that might be useful." Bucky taps my shoulder but I just hold my hand up to keep him quiet.

"Dean, you think we need the first blade? Why don't we just leave that here?"

"We talked about this okay, we decided-"

"No, in all fairness we didn't deicide; you did."

"Okay, I decided that a hockey stick that can kill anything might come in handy. Sue me,"

"How many times have we been around this block? Magic that powerful comes at a price and right now we don't know what that price is."

"I'm fine, I'm fan-freakin-tastic."

"And I'm glad honestly; I'm not saying we bury the thing I'm just saying we save it for when we really need it. Crowley, Metatron, the big boss fights; you don't have to have it with you all the time. Right? Just leave it. Please,"

"Alright,"

"Thank you," Sam says and I watch as Dean grabs his bag and starts walking toward us. I walk forward and raising an eyebrow at the two of them say, "What the hell have you two been up too since I've been gone?"

"Nothing," Dean says as he starts to stomp passed me but I grab his arm holding him there.

"Dean you can't lie to me remember,"

"I need a minute, then we'll talk." He says as he pulls his arm free and heads down to the garage.

"Sam?" I ask as I slowly turn to my younger brother with a raised eyebrow.