Chapter 24 ~ Don't Piss Off A Mother

Reader's POV

I awake to find myself lying on an all too familiar operating table. I blink a few times to get my bearing when a man with white hair leans over me and says in his Cajun accent, "Mornin Sunshine," I look at him confused for a moment before he continues, "Monroe Styne, pleasure."

"I remember you," I say and trying to move my arms; realize I am chained to the table. "I'd shake your hand but," I wiggle my hands and he nods.

"Well I have to say I am impressed, the way you charged in here all guns blazing. I'd by tickets to that show." He says and I roll my eyes as I look around. I spot a girl in a nurse's uniform cleaning surgical utensils while another younger man stands a few inches behind Monroe. "You didn't think that was really gonna work did you?"

"Usually does," I say as a smirk covers my lips.

"Then I guess you know what comes next," He says and I roll my eyes.

"You're gonna play operation,"

"It is my favorite game!" He exclaims and I groan inwardly. I knew all about the Stynes, they had been working side by side with Hydra for so long it didn't surprise me one but they were here. Monroe was the one to take Rebecca form me anyway.

"Don't do this," I say blatantly and his smile fades.

"Well uh, we are passed the bargaining stage."

"No, the Mark on my arm means that I can't die. I'm not bargaining," I pause for a moment before I narrow my eyes and continue, "You flat line me and I will come back, but I'll come back with Black eyes; and then you'll all die."

"We let you go then what?" The young man says as he walks over to stand above my head. "You'll just mosey on down the road?"

"No," I say devoid of emotion, "But I will be human, so maybe a few of you live; maybe."

"You make a compelling case, and I uh hope you're right. Because a woman that can't die, well now that is a perfect lab rat." Monroe says as the young boy instantly places a gag in my mouth making me growl at him. "Now, let's crack this piñata!" He says as he pulls a scalpel up to my chest.

The mark starts to burn as I break free of the straps holding my wrists and grabbing his hand head butt him making him fall to the floor beside me. As he falls I reach past him grabbing a bone saw and quickly slicing the throat of the young man as he rushes me. I rip my hand from the other bond right as the nurse runs toward me with a syringe. Grabbing her hand I spin her around and tossing her onto the table stab the needle in her neck killing her. Pulling the gag from my mouth I walk over to Monroe and after slamming his head into a nearby freezer door I spin him around to look at his dead kin.

As I put him in a sleeper hold I say, "You all took something from me, now I'm gonna take everything from you."

"It's too late, your home, your family, they will..." Before he is able to finish I snap his neck making him slump to the floor dead. I look around at the rest of the dead bodies before I pull the gag from around my neck and toss it to the floor. I look back at Monroe and seeing his gun reach down and pick it up. Cocking it turn and walking over to the door Spartan kick it open. I am instantly met with two guards who I quickly shoot in the face killing them instantly. There was no way I was leaving this place without killing every last soul that had hurt me; which meant I had to eliminate the Stynes as well or they would come after Dean and Sam.

I stalk through the compound killing everyone and everything I came across. I was like death making her rounds leaving no soul behind. As I near Madame B's office I grab a guard and before I kill him say, "Where is she?" He points to her office and I raise an eyebrow but kill him anyway. Grabbing his gun I walk back through the door and see her sitting there an unamused look filling her face Rebecca standing next to her like a cold statue. "I only want Rebecca and a location." I say as I grip tightly to the gun at my side.