Chapter 21 ~ Bad Intentions

Reader's POV

I cracked my neck as I watched them leave the room closing the door behind them. Memories were flooding my mind and I hated every one of them. I hated that I had fallen in love with the same man not once, not twice, but three different times. I had lost so much from loving him and it was just now coming to light. I had been pregnant. There had been a little life growing inside me that I knew if I told anyone they would instantly terminate it. Natasha and I had come up with a plan for getting out together and living alone just the three of us but that had been torn away from us.

Tears fall from my eyes as I remember the day that everything had been ripped away from me. I hadn't even had the chance to tell Bucky that I was pregnant. What would he have done if I had? Would he have left with Natasha and I? Or would he have told Madame B? Speaking of which, who had told Madame B? You roll your neck as you start to feel the effect of the devils trap wearing away. I smile menacingly as I stand up and reaching into a secret compartment in my pocket pulls out a bobby pin. With a quick flick of my wrist, and some maneuvers a gymnast would be jealous over, I stand there free and ready for answers.

"Let's play a game," I say as I stalk from the room and out into the hallway. I hear footsteps approaching and I run the other way. I couldn't take them on all at once with the state I was in. I could feel the demon inside me starting to waver and in a last attempt to keep me on the dark side take control of my body. "They'll split up so who should I go after first?" I tap my chin as I slowly walk forward contemplating the idea. I was angry at Dean, Natasha, and was definitely pissed at Bucky, "Decisions, decisions," Then it hits me and I smirk. "This is gonna be so much fun."

I slink and stealthily make my way through the halls avoiding everyone until I found the one I wanted. He was cautiously walking ahead of me glancing around with eyes wide with alertness. Then as I neared him he turned quickly and I smirk as my eyes meet his blue ones. "Hi ya Steve," I say as I slowly start to close the distance between us.

"(Name) you don't have to do this," He says as he slowly starts to back away from me. Looking him up and down I smirk as I say, "I always wanted to know what it would be like to go toe to toe with the famous Captain America."

"This isn't you," He says his eyes pleading with me.

"Oh but it is," I say chuckling, "This is the real me."

"No it's not!" He replies angrily and my smile fades.

"How the hell would you know Rogers?" I yell out closing the distance between us at a full sprint. I jump at him kneeing him in the chest knocking him backwards. He instantly grabs my leg and twirls me around so that my back is pressed tightly against his chest.

"We can help you!"

"No one can help me now," I say as I drop my voice making it sound menacing. Stomping on his foot I throw my head back catching him in the jaw making him instantly release me. Dropping down I sweep my leg around catching him in the side of the knees making him fall to the ground. I instantly jump on top of him and smirking place my knees on either side of his chest pinning his arms to the ground. "You all act like I want to be cured." I say reaching forward and gently trailing my finger down his face starting at his forehead and ending at his chiseled chin. "But honestly, I like the disease."

"Get off of my friend," I hear a familiar voice say and my smile instantly fades. Gritting my teeth I pull away from Steve and turning toward the voice see Bucky staring at me his eyes dark. I glance down to see him holding a demon blade and I chuckle.

"You really think that pig sticker is gonna work on me?"

"Don't make me have to find out," He replies his eyes focused on me.