Chapter 20 - Painful Memories

Dean's POV

Four syringes later Dean watched as his little sister sat hunched over in her chair in the middle of the devil's trap her body heaving. He hears her sniffle and think to himself, 'Had she been crying?'

"Are you ready to stop," He hears her say her voice sounding hoarse.

"Nope," He replies quickly grabbing the nearby syringe.

"Even if she begged you too," She replies still not looking up at him.

"Even if she begged." Dean says as he stabs the needle into her arm making her scream out in pain. She throws her head back to reveal the deep black pools that were now her eyes. Her chest heaves up and down as sweat drips down her now pale face.

"Your making her very unhappy," She chuckles out as her eyes find his.

"She'll thank me later." Dean says as he takes a few steps away and tosses the syringe back onto the table.

"You think so?" She asks as a smirk plays on her lips. "Even though you're sending her mind into overdrive."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asks narrowing his eyes at her.

"Why not ask the terminator," She replies a slight chuckle escaping her lips, "That is if he remembers, like she does." Dean clenches his jaw as he turns and leaving the room makes a beeline for Bucky's room. Upon reaching it he throws the door open and says, "Come with me."

"Okay." Bucky says as he pushes himself up off the bed and follows after Dean back to the dungeon. Opening the door, Dean pauses as he lets Bucky walk past him before he closes the door. (Name) looks up and smirks as she says, "How lovely for you to join us."

"What am I doing here Dean?" Bucky asks not looking at (Name). Dean could tell the Bucky was disturbed by the fact that (Name) was tied up and looking rough.

"She has something to say," Dean says as he motions for Bucky to turn to (Name).

"Oh I have so much to say," She says chuckling she looks up and seeig Bucky smiles devilishly. "Now that you're here I can."

"What do you want?" Bucky replies folding his arms over his chest.

"She remembers," Is all she says and Bucky's jaw clenches.

"Remembers what?" Bucky replies as he forces the emotion from his face.

"I think you know," She says looking him up and down hungrily. "You were her teacher anyway."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean asks keeping his eyes focused on his sister.

"She learned more than just fighting skills from you didn't she?" (Name) replies smirking at Bucky. Dean glances over at Bucky to see him staring at her a look of clarity filling his eyes. "I see you finally remember it."

"Buck what did you do?" Dean asks his eyes focused on his friend.

"Before you start getting all pissy at Bucky," She says as she drawing his attention away from the super soldier and to her, "She instigated it."

"Instigated what?" Dean asks impatiently.

"It's funny how it all played out don't you think?" She asks and Dean throws his hands up in the air. He was clearly not going to get an answer to his question. "You were her first and her only for oh so long. Well that was until I came along." She chuckles tilting her head back moving her hair from her face.