7

Maymayxbabe: hahhahaha Riley I found your skype
RilesLove: HOw
MayMayxBabe: I asked ur Farkle
MayMayxbabe: you were right
MayMayXbabe: he is a weird egg
RilesLove: wow
RilesLove: wait how'd you find him?!?
MayMayxbabe: finding ppl is my thing
RilesLove: cool
RilesLove: so..
RilesLove: while we're here..
RilesLove: wanna skype?
---
Maya

I fixed my hair as the video chat connected. Why was I so nervous. You know why, Maya, you like her! Pft. She's probably way straight anyways. Or has a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend. Plus you've only been talking to her for 2 months. Get over it, girl.

"Hey!" Riley's voice echoed though my computer screen.

I looked. Riley was beautiful. Her chocolate hair layered across her shoulders, her bright smile showing, all I wanted was to be the reason. And those eyes;I could get lost in them for years and not be bored.

I realized I was staring. "Hi!"

Riley looked at me for a moment. "I feel deceived," Riley sighed, looking over her shoulder nonchalantly. "You didn't tell me you were this gorgeous."

I blushed, looking down. "Me? Look at you."

Riley smiled and bit her lip slightly.

We started to talk about our lives. School, family, friends, our pasts..and it didn't feel awkward at all. It felt right. It felt like magic.

"Oh my god." Riley suddenly said in monotone, then burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked, curious.

"It's 3am," Riley laughed. "Lost track of time, did we there, peaches?"

I laughed. "Guess so, Riles."

"I should go to sleep," Riley noted.

I nodded. "yeah me too.."

"Okay. Goodnight. Sweet dreams, love." Riley said smiling.

"Goodnight. Have the best dreams ever," I laughed as I shut off the video chat and closed my laptop, and sighed as I got ready to sleep.

Riley

"I think I'm in love with you, Maya." I stated into the computer, knowing the chat was disconnected but i had to say it anyways.