50

RileysSmiley: we're finally here
RileysSmiley: our wedding
BreakTheRules: I know
BreakTheRules: you think we're ready for this?
RileysSmiley: I don't know
RileysSmiley : but whatever life throws at us, if I've got you, I know I can take on the world.
RileysSmiley: together. Always.
BreakTheRules: yeah, me too honey.
RileysSmiley : see you out there peaches?
BreakTheRules: see you out there, love.
RileysSmiley: wait!
BreakTheRules: yes?
RileysSmiley: I life you
BreakTheRules: I life you too, honey.

********

A/N:
And just like that..it's over!! *cries*

...

I personally wanted to make it longer, but I've laid off writing this for months and honesty forgot my original plan for this chapter..oops.

This thing is truly over.

Thank you for all of your support, it actually means the world to me, this book meant the world to me.

I would and still do get so exited when I get new comments because they always brighten my day. You guys..brighten my day.

And I'm trying to figure out a way to continue my other books. It's hard though, because when you lay off your books for three months it's hard to restart the book while it's midway though. Might delete some of them or discontinue. I don't know yet.

Since it's over..I'm gonna do a character Q&A. Ask any question to ANY CHARACTER in this book, minor or major I will answer them in character. Time until that's posted depends.

Thank you so much, to the end of time, you guys are so, deeply, beautiful.

Xxxx
Cassidy ✌