36

SmileyRiley: Texas was fun
SmileyRiley: because I was with you
BreakTheRules: same
BreakTheRules: I feel bad for Lucas though
BreakTheRules: growing up being the laughing stock and his pappy joe hating him
BreakTheRules: no wonder he's such a huckleberry!!
SmileyRiley: me too
SmileyRiley: our first couple road trip = success
BreakTheRules: well technically we flew a plane ....
SmileyRiley: IT WAS A ROAD TRIP OKaY???

---

A/N:

Texas is so intense djjdjddj. Riley is trying so hard to be "sister" to Lucas it's so funny. And all because she{'s in} love/s Maya. Can't wait for part 3 tomorrow!! Let's see how this all ends.💯

I have a question for YALL...

I'm gonna write another rilaya book. Which idea do you guys like better??

A) how I met your mother: Riley and Maya telling their three children how they met, became friends, and fell in love told largely though flashbacks. Fluffy and cute and drama. Based upon my current obsession aka the TV show how I met your mother.

B) Youtubers!rilaya 'verse. I promised some sweet chicks on tumblr this one. Basically, Riley and Maya are both well known Youtubers for different types of audiences, bec different content. They both watch each other regularly. They meet at VidCon and decide to film a collab. Their audiences start to ship them together and then they eventually get together ;)

C) future fic. Farkle cracked time travel. Riley or Maya [still deciding] dies In a car crash months prior. Their daughter, Sofia, decides to go back in time to stop the car crash, however the machine malfunctions and takes her to 2015 to watch her parents fall in love. Will her presence change anything though?

So yeah. Sorry this is super long I just wanna know what YALL would prefer😊😊😊 byeee