** BONUS ** How did Riley get Maya's Kik if Lucas said it was his?

A\N:

so, this was supposed to be an obvious thing but apparently it wasn't so i wrote this small thing! ENJOY, rilayas! also posted on tumblr for a meme thing, but i thought, since this is something you guys ask about often (and i reply with the answer, but still) I should give a Good explanation!

****

Lucas

God, this girl won't stop following me, ever since she fell down on my lap in the subway this morning. "Hey." i told her.

"Hey." Riley - that was the girls' name! - replied, smiling like a true idiot. "wow! I can't believe you are here! I met you on the subway, Lucas, and now you're at my school!" she exclaimed with that smile plastered on her face.

"yeah.." I nodded, scratching my head. "well, I gotta go home now.." anything to get away from her.

"Hey, you got kik?" The brunette asked me, and an idea started to form in my head.

I met a girl over the summer down in brooklyn, Maya, was it? she hated me. But perhaps..she may like Riley? If not, I'll hand over my burden to her, Easy peasy.

"Yep." I nodded,smiling. "BreakTheRules. Message me." I told riley, lying right though my teeth.

"Okay I will!" Riley cheered, as she ran out of John Quincy adams. Finailly. She was gone.

**

A few hours later, I hear no sign from Riley. Good.

My phone beeped.

"BreakTheRules: DID YOU GIVE SOME CHEERY FREAK MY KIK?"