Cylestial Bronze Dagger

Zoe PoV

We had entered a camp called Camp Half-Blood, and apparently it's in the middle of a forest, but for the mortals it makes them seem like its nothing worth there time when they see the arch. We walked through a barrier that seems to protect us from the monsters. "Okay since we made it to camp almost alive, you girls need weapons, follow me" says Zelia. Me and Catherine followed Zelia to a bunker with steel doors. We simply walked in and a guy came up to us with a bit of swag in his walk.
"Hello my name is Leo, I assume your here for a weapon. I nodded my head slowly. 

"These girls are new here at camp." Says Zelia.

"My name is Catherine an-" I cut Catherine off and spoke for myself.
"And I'm Zoe" I said and Lucky nodded.
"Okay then, we don't have much time so Catherine, you come with me and Zoe you can go to my good friend Jake" I nodded and left the bunker to go find Jake. After a 5 minute search I finally found him in an open shop.
"Um... Hello, are you Jake?" I asked. He looked up. He had dark black hair and his eyes were a dark blue. He had some dirt on him but he seemed to not mind. He smiled.
"That's me! What can I do for you?" He asked
"Um....I was told to come find you, and ask if you could make me a weapon." I stated.
"Oh, so your a new camper, what's your name?" Jake asked.
"My name is Zoe" I replied.
"Well Zoe, what kind of weapon do you want?" He said as he was putting some things away. I remember in Greek class,  for us demigods, a celestial bronze dagger was a great use and I smiled
"I would like a Celestial bronze dagger" he smiles.
"Ah, the most common choice, why don't you go and explore camp, and come back in... 3 minutes?" He said. I nodded and left.
I decided to go see Catherine and see if she had her weapon yet. Me and Catherine met in the middle and we talked for a bit "So when do you get your weapon?" I asked.
"I have to wait 5 minutes before I can go back" Catherine said.
I nodded "Same but I have to wait for 3" I said. And just then I heard my name.
"Zoe!" Jake called.
"I got to go, I'll see you later." Then I ran off to where Jake was. I finally reached his bunker and he had big grin on his face.
"Your dagger is done" he said and handed it to me. I grabbed the dagger by its hilt, it felt leather and it was easy to grip. So when I fight, I won't drop it. The dagger was about 6-8 inches long, which decent for me. It had a bronze color, of course and it glinted with specks of celestial in it. So once I attack a monster with this, it turns to dust. I smiled at Jake with a very happy smile.
"Thank you so much!" I said excitedly.
"Anytime, if you need any weapon, or advice,mor anything at all, just come to me." He said. I nodded my head and thanked him again. Then, I ran out and went to look for Catherine to show her my weapon.

I know it's a short chapter and I'm really sorry, I haven't gotten much time lately to write. But I promise the next chapter should be decent like the rest. Again I'm sorry 😘.

Hahahahahahaha TinkerbellAlli did editing and the world should bow down to me and thank me for being the grammar cop!!!!!!!! *maniacal laugh*!