The Song

Catherine POV
I spent that whole day practicing archery and I got all the targets on the dot. Soon the sky was turning dark with stars and the moon coming into view. I haven't seen Zoe all day long and I was wondering what she was doing. Lucky left a few hours ago to make more arrows for me and then work on this project he is doing or something. I decided to try to find him. I walked through the great gold vault doors and found Lucky working on a big, medal, thing.

"What are you working on" I asked him

"Oh, just something; It doesn't matter. Hey, are you going to the campfire? It starts in 10 minuets." He responded.

"What campfire?"

"That's right you just came here and spent the entire day shooting arrows. There is a campfire tonight and everyone has to go, but it's fun!"

"Okay, I will come, but where is Zoe?"

"I think that she is looking for you."

"Seriously!" I shouted at Lucky.

"I didn't know," He responded, "but she might have gone back to Jake's bunk."

"Okay, I will look. Bye!"

"Bye."

I walked over to Jake's cabin and saw Zoe sitting there talking to him. She was holding a dagger that looked like the tip of my arrows. I noticed that Jake was only pretending to listen to her because he was working on the same thing Lucky was making.

"And I looked at the Archery Range a few minuets ago, but she wasn't there. Where else could she be? Maybe she's in the Rock Climbing section?" Zoe said while she was rambling.

"Mm hmm. Okay." Jake responded.

"Maybe.......no. Could she be at the.........no I already checked there. Maybe she is..." And I decided to cut off Zoe.

"Behind you?" I said

"Oh, okay. I looked for, but I couldn't find you and I looked everywhere. Where were you?" She asked.

"I was in the Archery Range until' I decided to find Lucky. You where like a few minuets behind me, so it wasn't that bad. And Jake what are you working on?" I asked Jake. He quickly put the metal project behind him and quickly told me nothing. I shrugged and decided that after everyone goes to the Campfire I will sneak in to the bunks to see what they are up too. Me and Zoe walked outside and I told her about how we should go to the Campfire. We walked until' we saw the fire and saw Lucky was there already. It was really loud and everybody was there. Lucky was talking to a boy with green eyes, then Lucky turned and saw us, he waved. I walked over to him and saw that Zoe was gone. I looked and didn't see her, but I knew she was around here somewhere, so I continued to walk. I looked back at Lucky, the boy with green eyes left, and Lucky was walking towards me.
"Catherine! I am glad you could make it!" He shouted at me over the loud noise.
"Thanks! It smells really good! Can we go get food now or do we wait?"
"You can eat food now!"
I looked around and saw a table filled with food.
(I don't know how to describe the eating scene)
I really liked the food and it was really yummy. Then, a kid pulled out a guitar and some other kids pulled out other instruments.
"We are doing something different tonight. We are doing karaoke tonight and anyone can do it. You can also request people and they have to sing in front of everyone." Shouted the guy with the guitar over the crowd.
I saw a couple of people walk up and request people. Other people started to sing to songs from all kinds of genres and the band knew how to play the accompaniment. "Finally,"said the guy,"We have Catherine. Come on up here Catherine." I grudgingly walked up to the music stage. I looked at the guy with the guitar.
"What song am I singing?" I asked not so politely.
"Well, the girl who requested you, requested that you sing Only Hope." He replied.
I walk on stage, get a microphone from the last person, and start to sing.

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I stop singing and everyone stared at me. I was questioning why nobody was clapping like they had for other people. They were all staring at my head an I looked up and saw a glowing symbol. I started floating in the air and boom, bam, pow, however you want to say it, I glowed. Suddenly, my outfit changed to a flowing, white dress. The dress had wrist cuffs and long, sash tied to each arm, so that every time I lifted my arms the sashes moved up with it. There was also two white, really short sleeves and there was a train at the bottom of the dress. My hair changed to curls and stage makeup suddenly appeared. I heard a bunch of people talking about Apollo or something like that. I floated back on the ground and with a very confused look I said, "What the heck?"