I still mean it

A smile spread across Lindsey's face, feeling Stevie's arms wrap around his neck from behind as she kissed him on the cheek the following morning.

"Careful, I could get used to this." He took her hand and she walked around him, sitting down on his lap. 

"Would be nice, wouldn't it?" 

"Did you sleep well?"

"I slept wonderfully." She leaned in closer, whispering. "How could I not, when I had you next to me?"

Lindsey sighed, his palm going up and down her bare thigh. "I know you said you want to trust me before anything, but I can't take this any longer, I can't. I... I have you and you don't allow me anything. I don't care about myself, let me do something for you. You, your body deserves to be worshiped."

"We talked about this, Lindsey... I'm just trying to protect myself from another heartache."

"How does us, say, having sex, affect what we're building together?"

"What's that exactly? I told you, I'm not interested in an affair and us having sex affects everything! You finally get what you want and then you toss me aside, because suddenly, your challenge is over and you become bored." Stevie couldn't help raising her voice. She wanted to get away from him, but he held onto her. "Let me go, please."

"I'm in love with you."

"Wha- what did you just say?"

"You heard me, I've fallen in love with you and I don't know how to go on with my life now. I realize that I've never truly loved anyone before until I met you and here you are, yelling at me that the only thing you want is a commitment, but I can't give you that. At least, not yet." He said honestly. "I didn't plan for this gorgeous, feisty little creature to walk into my life and turn it upside down, Stevie... I didn't. If I'm truthful, I didn't think I was capable of love and now I... I need you. I need all of you and I hate it that I'm married, because I can't give you what you want. The thought of you leaving me because of that, terrifies me. I don't ever play by someone else's rules, but you're an exception and so be it if you have me waiting for another month, a year, ten years... I will wait, because, like you said, we know each other for two months, but I feel that you're worth it."

She hated crying, hated to appear weak, but she couldn't stop herself, a steady stream of tears rolling down her cheeks. "The fact..." She sniffled, looking up at him. "The fact that you're willing to do so says so much to me, it tells me everything I needed to know actually." She relaxed in his arms again. "I'm not pressuring you to leave Bridget, I just... I only needed to know you would do that, sometime in the future."

"And I don't expect to hear you say you love me, too. But I wanted you to know, Stephanie, of my true feelings, because I do, I love you and you're the most amazing thing that's happened to me in... in forever I guess. You changed me."

She smiled sweetly and after a moment of comfortable silence, stood up and took his hand, leading their way to the bedroom. She still hadn't dressed up any more than the way she was, going to bed the night before, his clothes were the only ones that needed to be taken care of. 

Stevie pushed him onto the bed, his back hitting the mattress, as she crawled up to him and then straddled his middle. Their eyes locked and she reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra, easing the straps down her arms, before she threw it on the floor. Lindsey was practically salivating at this point, afraid of saying something wrong that might change her mind, so he kept quiet, letting her take the control. 

"You can touch me." She said, still looking at him, even after his eyes began wandering over the upper part of her body. 

After caressing every inch of her flesh, he pulled her fully on top of him, lifting his head up off the pillow to kiss her lips. Hard. She moaned into his mouth, once she granted him access, her own breathing becoming heavy. His hands traveled down her back and to her butt, squeezing it with appreciation for its roundness. She didn't stop him, when his hands slid in between her skin and the material of her panties, which he pulled down her legs to her knees and she kicked them off completely, allowing him to switch their positions. 

"You're a goddess.." Although his voice was muffled, as he was kissing from her neck to her chest. 

She handed the power back over to him, enjoying the weight of his body pressing down on her, as she lay with her eyes closed, so close to physically aching for his touch. But he took his time before bringing his hand in between them, as he groaned aloud, feeling the heat of her arousal. He lifted himself, supporting his weight with one hand, while he took in her facial expressions, while he was circling two fingers against her center. He then lowered his mouth, in need of contact with her writhing body underneath him, as he was leaving open mouth kisses all over her front. 

"Please, Lindsey..." She begged. "I want to feel you, I don't want this... to end this way..." She barely managed to get out, reaching for his length, to ready him, although he was painfully hard as it was. 

There was no need to worry about discomfort or displeasure he might cause, as he thrust inside her, both moaning from deep within at the connection, they so desperately craved. He had to speed up right away if he wanted to last at all, building up a fast rhythm, as she wrapped herself around him, yearning every delicious thrust. 

She loosened her grip on him, arching her back, almost crying actual tears, as she spread her arms out, grabbing the hold of the bed sheet, while he held her firmly by her waist, his movements becoming unsteady. She opened her eyes, reaching to touch his face, as she brought his lips onto hers - the final push for him to completely lose control, as he spilled himself inside her, using the last of what he had in him, to make her climax as well.

"Oh my God..." Lindsey was still doing his best to catch his breath, all sweaty, as he lay on her chest, unable to move. She didn't reply, worrying him and when he looked up at her, he saw her silently crying. "Hey... what's wrong? Do you regret this?"

Stevie shook her head, smiling weakly. "No, not in the slightest. That was incredible... nobody has ever made me feel like that before. It was, I don't know... really, it was overwhelming."

"Well, I thought so too." He scooted higher up, enfolding her in his arms, spooning her from behind. "You didn't lie, saying you'll be the best I've ever had."

"Of course not, did you have any doubts?" She wiped away the remnants of her tears, chuckling. 

He pushed her hair that was blocking his lips from the curve of her neck and left a trail of kisses there, before adding. "I still mean it."

"What?"

"That I love you."

That put a smile on her face, as she turned around in his arms, giving him a kiss. And that's exactly how they spent the day, in bed, tangled up in each other's arms, exchanging sweet nothings and promises they swore to keep.

~

I apologize if my sex scenes aren't as graphic, but I like them to be more erotic than dirty.